Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 226 - Tried Various Things (2)

Dex-chan lover
Their belts in the first panel almost look as if someone tried to censor their hips.

That kind of pottery is usually done with a wheel.

Good idea to teach them to enjoy something before going to more advanced stuff.

Sure, beat the guys who just happen to be there when someone naked randomly shows up. Abusive wives.

A katana is a sword. In some Japanese use, it's literally the same. In Katanagatari, it has a somewhat wider meaning. You'll know if you've seen it.

A katana is traditionally made with differentially hardened steel. Exactly what steel depends mostly on what's available, but the type mentioned is one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Quite surprised too the first thing he ask is a sword. I figure it would be farming equipment.

I guess the human village will focused on artistic side since so far MC and Zabuton that do it. The other seems seems to prefer function instead of drip.

Every simple layout of stuff they build got me going into research mode on how these stations work.

Dex-chan lover
The type of metal wouldn't matter.... many of Japan's sword techniques was because of the low amount and quality of the steel.... so doubt you'd have those issues....

That said... why am I typing this.... I know the author won't read it.... but I feel like telling him anyways....

My brain is broken.... please donate energy to me to fix it.... while Spirit Bomb style is preferred, fist bump and passing through the back works too....

We also accept donations of being Nakama..... but be warned, you might have to fight a super villain....

Dex-chan lover
Quite surprised too the first thing he ask is a sword. I figure it would be farming equipment.

I guess the human village will focused on artistic side since so far MC and Zabuton that do it. The other seems seems to prefer function instead of drip.

Every simple layout of stuff they build got me going into research mode on how these stations work.
i don't think he will ever need farming equipment

Dex-chan lover
The type of metal wouldn't matter.... many of Japan's sword techniques was because of the low amount and quality of the steel.... so doubt you'd have those issues....

That said... why am I typing this.... I know the author won't read it.... but I feel like telling him anyways....

My brain is broken.... please donate energy to me to fix it.... while Spirit Bomb style is preferred, fist bump and passing through the back works too....

We also accept donations of being Nakama..... but be warned, you might have to fight a super villain....
Yeeahh I get the same when reading, like was thinking to myself that he could make a katana quite happily providing he has 2 different hardness of steel, the thing that makes them special is the cutting edge is the only hardened part of the blade I thunk 🤔

Dex-chan lover

I don't think this is an issue of the author, tbh. If anything I'd give him props for making a character who doesn't know how an actual katana is really forged. Mangaka's saying not every Japanese, reincarnator or otherwise, has an ingrained knowledge of how to make one of those.

Dex-chan lover
w9Aied9.png

she a comin to beat his ass :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is an issue of the author, tbh. If anything I'd give him props for making a character who doesn't know how an actual katana is really forged. Mangaka's saying not every Japanese, reincarnator or otherwise, has an ingrained knowledge of how to make one of those.
No, I think the author probably just doesn't know.... and will instead use half assed info...

But here is the thing, the MC doesn't need to know, he just needs to give the sword design and they'd be able to make it....

Dex-chan lover
Yeeahh I get the same when reading, like was thinking to myself that he could make a katana quite happily providing he has 2 different hardness of steel, the thing that makes them special is the cutting edge is the only hardened part of the blade I thunk 🤔
That part also wouldn't matter as much if they use better metal.

The different hardness thing was basically just compensation for worse metal....

The Katana's genius is from making up for the flaws in the Japanese metal rather than being special sword... cause let's be real, they were basically sabers (style of sword, not specific sword)....

Dex-chan lover
I still love how he doesn't acknowledge how he hasn't aged since he got there
It probably hasn't been too many years.... just a few.... so it's probably not too noticeable. And because he's a drawing, we won't notice the minor changes in his looks...

The anime/manga style makes characters look good by having less details...

Dex-chan lover
It probably hasn't been too many years.... just a few.... so it's probably not too noticeable. And because he's a drawing, we won't notice the minor changes in his looks...

The anime/manga style makes characters look good by having less details...
I counted 9 winters passing.

Users who are viewing this thread