Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 231 - Spirit Magic and Various Things About the First Village (2)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why many people like alcoholic beverages.
They're too bitter for me. I prefer soft drinks...
For me, there are many flavors that chemical flavorings still cant replicate adequately (please bring back sugar cane Coca Cola :meguuusad:)

Unique foreign alcohol is easier to procure than unique foreign softdrinks.

Dex-chan lover
Unique foreign alcohol is easier to procure than unique foreign softdrinks.
There's also different flavours of the same drink depending on what country you get it in. And sometimes even where you get it locally. Like where I live, Coca Cola bought in a store tastes different from if you get it at McDonalds, and both of those are vastly different from Central and Southern European and American made ones, and I have no idea about other parts of the world. And that's just the standard flavour.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why many people like alcoholic beverages.
They're too bitter for me. I prefer soft drinks...
Also cocktails, schnapps, and other mixed drinks. Traditional punches were made with a spirit(s) prevailing ones being rum or wines in addition to fruit juices and spices. Mulled wines are also tamed by plenty of warming spices. Heck there's even a place near me that makes milkshakes with alcohol additions. The big thing I say though drink what you like and those who make fun of it are dicks.

Dex-chan lover
The big thing I say though drink what you like and those who make fun of it are dicks.
Honestly, that goes for pretty much everything. If you have a taste for something, it doesn't harm or negatively affect anyone (and that does not include people with opinions about others), and isn't illegal, go for it.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Imagine in the real world we could be like this dude. Men could have multiple wives. Don't have to take care of them, they could be independent like these women. And the reverse, Women could have multiple husbands. Just saying. I bet this monogamous marriage BS is something we made up.
Do you want to get put down by someone's father or brother? Because words like that have killed more people than words like "your stuff is my stuff now"

Users who are viewing this thread