Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 228 - Alcohol, Festival Executive Committees, and Walnuts (1)

Dex-chan lover
That's definitely jenga, how would you do that with pointy shogi peices? They're trapezoids.

Alcohol slime rules.

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder what people do with things that are used as offerings... do they just leave it to become ant food or what.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about the trees being end game level like everything else. MC has been mowing through them from day one.

Dex-chan lover
i think the slime is operating on instinct lmao so it's much more better to execute it since what it did is pretty blasphemous

Dex-chan lover
AhBqaIF.png

lmao i love it

Dex-chan lover
Not even a split ch since you would see decimals if it’s split (eg: 22.2). This series has always, almost all the time, released very short chs.
The title of Chapter 228 is, "Alcohol Festival Executive Committees and Walnuts 1". That is a mark of a split chapter. Just like how in the WN, Chapter 326 – Village Five’s Industrial Development Plan (II) and Chapter 327 – Village Five’s Industrial Development Plan (III) are noted. It's not a split chapter by the translators, but by the author. You can see this also with the manga chapters, like how the three prior to this are a single contiguous story even though it's split up, written as chapters 225 Tried Various Things (1) / 226 Tried Various Things (2) / 227 Tried Various Things (3). In fact, it's rarer to have a chapter that ISN'T a split chapter like this, in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
If i remember it right, zabuton will win this stacking game, with a gruesome focus vs the dragons

GK

Dex-chan lover
The title of Chapter 228 is, "Alcohol Festival Executive Committees and Walnuts 1". That is a mark of a split chapter. Just like how in the WN, Chapter 326 – Village Five’s Industrial Development Plan (II) and Chapter 327 – Village Five’s Industrial Development Plan (III) are noted. It's not a split chapter by the translators, but by the author. You can see this also with the manga chapters, like how the three prior to this are a single contiguous story even though it's split up, written as chapters 225 Tried Various Things (1) / 226 Tried Various Things (2) / 227 Tried Various Things (3). In fact, it's rarer to have a chapter that ISN'T a split chapter like this, in this manga.
"Well no, but actually yes".
I prefer it this way than chapter "numbered" xx.587b.

Users who are viewing this thread