Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 59 - Festival Committee Members and Music Instruments PT1

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls biggest surprise for japanese made media

I don't see why they don't have a cooking festival of sorts where they make food that is traditional to where they originated from

@mahtan don't you remember past chapter where there is one group who always dominates at a few things while the rest just can't compete?

The only activities I can think of are the literal scam games at carnivals. Like the underpowered airguns you use to shoot down weighted prizes, throw a ball into a bucket, but said ball is fairly elastic and the bucket is like an inverted drum, test of strength (hammer game with the weight sliding up a pole to hit a bell), test of agility (dodging objects while climbing an incline), test of accuracy (game with targets on a chain and sprocket system that you try to knock down which are worth points) and a drinking contest :p costing 5 medals to enter.

Dex-chan lover
3 fucking pages, why exactly did this take 5 days from the last release?

@akomni

Yup.

It's easier to just draw a line, circles or funny lips instead of just all triangles, and yet triangles is what we got.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
Yeah but it doesn't have to be a competition, some dancing and eating would make a festival already and that doesn't care about the diferent fisiology, games that they could play that doesn't rely on physical strenght would also be nice to have.

Dex-chan lover
@Chuchlain

I prefer custom of my country; make a omnious looking instrument out of willow's rods, attach some colourful ribbons to make it look less threatening, go around and beat girls with it to receive the already mentioned bright color chicken eggs... ?

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan True, but people do enjoy winning things and chance. You can involve many things, but usually festivals are based on culture or something important to the village. Knowing that, the village hasn't existed very long to have a unique culture, but a mix of many. Therefore it would make sense to amalgamate ideas from various culture's festivals. Though it sounded as if they only had 2 festivals being fall and new year

Dex-chan lover
X0VGb07.png

Users who are viewing this thread