Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 11 Ch. 221 - Immigrants and Doosu (1)

Dex-chan lover
The author is roasting the readers...

MAs7644.png

Dex-chan lover
Guess the manga is just gonna give us the VC's pov for that one, he dosn't find out about all the nonsense Fuushu dropped off with them.

From what I remember, every fantasy trope was represented by one of those immigrants, the girl here had a Hero's Sword sealed in her body.

Dex-chan lover
Guess the manga is just gonna give us the VC's pov for that one, he dosn't find out about all the nonsense Fuushu dropped off with them.

From what I remember, every fantasy trope was represented by one of those immigrants, the girl here had a Hero's Sword sealed in her body.
Ah that one girl, previous chapter Fuushu didn't show her face, just listed her so I didn't realized

Dex-chan lover

i thought the guy got her pregnant but i guess that counts

Dex-chan lover
it's hella funny how 220+ chapters in and the expected human settlers only just move in considering every settlers he got was every race other than human lmao

the girl's disease was prolly chlamydia lmao

Dex-chan lover

Thanks fam.
I think you dropped this 👑

Dex-chan lover

Oh right, the previous chapter does say that. Each of the 10 couples has a trope like that
5TgLGCb.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread