Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 11 Ch. 221 - Immigrants and Doosu (1)

Dex-chan lover
Why would everyone just faint at the sight of those critters? It's not like they're hostile. Being wary or scared is one thing, but outright faint? The elves weren't there at that point, unless they were off screen.

Blunt elves are blunt.
Need to balance out their sharp ears. Not their wit, though.

When everyone in the village is a freak, no-one is.
Just the normal one.

A pack of 3-5 wolves can destroy a city by themselves, and the spider kids are strong enough to fight and beat the wolves solo. You should be praising all those people for not soiling themselves.
But they look so friendly. It's like if someone greeting you has a pack of lions around him. It'd be scary, perhaps, but fainting is a bit much.

Dex-chan lover
but fainting is a bit much.
It's troupe of the series. Everybody except the MC (except when using the farming tool) and Beastmen are OTT in destruction. Even the powerful angel girls are afraid of the bee's.

Dex-chan lover
Why would everyone just faint at the sight of those critters? It's not like they're hostile. Being wary or scared is one thing, but outright faint? The elves weren't there at that point, unless they were off screen.

Need to balance out their sharp ears. Not their wit, though.

Just the normal one.

But they look so friendly. It's like if someone greeting you has a pack of lions around him. It'd be scary, perhaps, but fainting is a bit much.
Fear is only a factor for the doggies, the spiders have a racial ability that knocks out anybody who sees them for the first time, even when you don't notice you saw them.

Dex-chan lover
Dtdv6SA.png

:ROFLMAO:
good chapter

Dex-chan lover
Anyone reading the novel know what kind of sickness is it ?

Ruu can basically cure all but Urza can only use Earth, Puppet and Necromancy magic right ? Why is she needed
IIRC
That is the girl who has holy sword inside. Not remember why Urza needed but I think since Urza is Hero Queen, so maybe only her who can remove it…?

Dex-chan lover
Guys I'm sure it's not an illness. She probably had her period and need some help from the women there.

Dex-chan lover

I think we're all too used to seeing the story take place in the village that we forget the name of the forest.
It's the FOREST OF DEATH.
Nobody goes there, and it's populated by high-level everything.

What the new villagers saw was equivalent to mankind witnessing 2 nuclear explosions at the same time :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that lady was pregnant but the fetus was dead/dying, so they used Urza's necromancy to bring the baby back to life.

My guess is she is probably the one with the Holy Sword sealed in her and they need Urza to help break the seal and remove it.

Dex-chan lover
Remember. There are SIX people with royal blood on them, there are three with noble blood, and everyone else but 1 guy has something goong on with them. Fooshu had to reconstitute several countries and noble houses to be able to send these people to Hiraku. All the problematic things MC has been hearing about the kingdoms may have just been changed by this one woman

Dex-chan lover
What was treated to the girl is that, there's a hidden sword inside her body, and it Urza's hero sword. Ru just take it on her body, and she feels relieved

Contributor
Guess the manga is just gonna give us the VC's pov for that one, he dosn't find out about all the nonsense Fuushu dropped off with them.

From what I remember, every fantasy trope was represented by one of those immigrants, the girl here had a Hero's Sword sealed in her body.
Next chapter confirms this (like 1st panel) and one of the people with dragon scales outs herself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread