Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 35 - Food Culture

@AlmondMagnum In one of the previous chapters it mentions that due to how long they live High Elves have a low chance of getting pregnant. If they had a normal human fertility rate their population would quickly grow out of control.

Dex-chan lover
Just asking For Academic Purposes (FAP, in short). Are there any hentai doujins depicting his nightly activities? >_>

Also, woa, did the website get an upgrade while I was posting this? o.o

Dex-chan lover
He pretty much answered the question of why so few pregnancies right there, where he mentions Tia finally getting pregnant. Like with his fields, he has to be thinking about what he wants, when he's plowing away, he only gets these girls pregnant when he really wants to, or is too distracted to prevent it.

Dex-chan lover
y'all saying it's weed but Poppy is way more dangerous and profitable for drug dealers.

Fuck two wars were fought over getting it sold, look up the First and Second Opium Wars.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun @loosalat lol, no it isn't. That is 100% coca leaves and it looks like the author copied a design off google images. They are making cocaine from it which was a commonly prescribed medicine.

look at these plants especially number 3 and what was drawn.

@Lotvk yes it is a coca plant

I'm surprised those kids don't come out with fetal alcohol syndrome for how much they drink lol. I'm sure they have far better bodies

Dex-chan lover
True+still+not+as+good+as+snoop+dogg+s+smile+though+_4b730447080657b32a8bbb1657fe4da4.gif

Double-page supporter
Honey is poisonous to children below the age of 2 years old as they are not developed enough to handle honey, as it has some bacteria that it's harmful for children since they dont have the necessary defences.
If you feed a spoon of honey to a baby, its very likely it will die. Once the child is about 3 years old and its relatively safe to eat

Fed-Kun's army
Second baby? Wait he got the first baby with whom? I just skipped chapters till around the eps 8 in the anime. When the hime demon kingdom arrive

Edit : nvm its ru. Probably i'd be better if i just read the manga from the start. Forgot with the "lack of detail" culture when it comes to anime industry.
Especially Novel to Manga or Anime adaptation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread