Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 3 Ch. 45 - Hakuren

Fed-Kun's army
The size of the dragons and the scale of the dragon scales doesn't add up. The scales look too big to be on any of the dragons. Or my sense of scale is off.

Dex-chan lover
Every girl introduced is going to be the MC’s new wife eventually. He’s already the village meat dildo. The author failed to do anything with the kid aside from having it exist as a symbol of proof he smashed a girl unprotected. All that’ll happen now is his harem will grow cancerously large. They’ll just introduce different types of exotic monster girl or demihuman for the MC and reader’s dick as the village grows stronger on all scales military might, political prowess, and agricultural exports, while the demon king country and army continues to appear more and more pathetic in comparison. Humor me if I’m wrong though. I’d sure like to be surprised.

Double-page supporter
@Talismaster Isekais exist as, with only a few exceptions, power fantasies for the reader my dude. Of course the shit you just announced will happen.

It’s a good thing there’s good Isekais out there like the Putin isekai to offset this. At this point I’m just keeping up with this one cause it’s lighthearted, brain dead and occasionally funny, and I find the art cute.

Dex-chan lover
@Seoul
They say a pessimist is just a disillusioned romantic. I really liked this one, when it was just spiders and wolves too and it was jokingly called Minecraft isekai. I just thought the art would get better, instead of poses, panels, and expressions getting reused like transparent layers or pngs. It’s just... now I see it for what it is. Cheap. On a writing level and artist level. In any case I’ll still be around since Hakuren and the mookling angels are cute. Same for the animals too.

Dex-chan lover
Guess he will have fucked her in the background by next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
And as this point i will not get shocked when those spiders will have female body and join the harem. seriously everytime there is a new girl he gets raped.

he... not she... but HE... as in "H" "E"

Dex-chan lover
I commented last chapter that Hakuren would find her way into the MC's bed within five chapters. Boy, was I gripped with Puritanism! She's become one of the best new waifus in awhile. Push him down, dragongirl.

Users who are viewing this thread