Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 3 Ch. 55 - Spring and Reward Medals Pr. 1

Dex-chan lover
With 3 medals per person, the "adding 1 field of any kind" reward would literally double his current farm size the following year, entirely saturated with alcohol material. After couple of years , alcohol would be so cheap there'd be no value to them and everyone would be able to drink freely. Considering he's already noticing the amount of work piling up, he's not really thinking far ahead.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, communism actually works when you have magic and an honest dictator but forget that... Capitalism Ho!

Dex-chan lover
I can see some of the more thirsty girls buying his services for the night with a medal lol

Dex-chan lover
oh hey they finally have names, not just onahole 1 through 100

They finally stopped living like filthy commies, CAPITALISM HO!

Banned
The fuck is wrong with him?

MC... set the AFT to tractor-mode. I fuckin KNOW they have tractors in Japan. They've even featured in a few anime from time to time (that scene from Shiki comes to mind)... But it never occurs to him to just go "Okay AFT. Turn into a motherfuckin tractor and we can get this job done in 1/10th of the time"...

The fuck?

~>people unironically think this is capitalism
He just implemented a market with money, that's not capitalism.

Couldn't he have the almighty tool change into high spec farming machinery?

Double-page supporter
I don't really get why people love alcoholic drinks, I myself drink too but it's only when I don't have any choice (like to respect someone who ask me to have a drink with them). The taste is just so awful, though I don't really get drunk that fast.

Aggregator gang
It’s more of a contribution system then a currency system.

It’s not really capitalism since the current good have fixed prices.

Users who are viewing this thread