Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 3 Ch. 51 - Fall Harvest, Mountain Elves, and Earthenware PT 1

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter I bet he wishes it would go back to just himself Ru, Tia, the spiders and the dogs.

@Genspenst I would say they are exactly like a Colony. Though one guy doesn't bang nearly every woman in the colony, only a third.?

Aggregator gang
@Madologist
"Maximum HAREM and then few generations of half-siblings porking half-siblings (and some of them prolly porking the dad-MC too) later, the village becomes the fantasy equivalent of Deliverance inbred village and that is when the TRUE story kicks in. A tale of horror and tragedy haunted by banjo playing elf-dragon-beastmen-demon-whatever hybrids, who are all related."

I laughed way harder at this than I should have. It's the middle of the night here too and I should be asleep at this point.

But seriously, what is with this dearth of males? Lame author is lame. Sometimes I don't know why I still read this, even though it is a short, easy read, at this point, it's gotten so utterly predictable.

The MC clearly needs help. And he's obviously not porking every girl, otherwise, the pregnancies would be happening far more fast and furious. Which means droves of villager girls must be going to sleep unsatisfied, resigned to "self-consolation" 自慰 night after night. What a tragedy.

The only plot you can find in this story is the one they build buldings on. To get new plots they need to clear the forest. So MC did advanced some plot in this chapters (he said he need to build another home in spring)

Dex-chan lover
At this point, we can't count the number of his harem members anymore.

Power Uploader
There must be another village somewhere in this world that's full of nothing but men with one isekai'd woman to lead them.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
I think the elves, in particular, but really all of them, want strong genes and strong progeny that won't lose wars and see them scattered and destitute. Or enslaved.

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum
Yeah, probably. But life doesn't always give you what you want. If it's the choice between being the 73rd concubine of the mighty leader or having a decent husband all for yourself, practical matters might eventually seem to outweight idealism.

Dex-chan lover
Nice read. I just read through all of it real quick, skimmed a lot though. I like romance and even harem, but in this novel you just get one sentence summaries at best so not my thing.

Users who are viewing this thread