Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 3 Ch. 52 - Fall Harvest, Mountain Elves, and Earthenware PT 2

Dex-chan lover
@Redwaterflowing yeah thats fucked up considering they have glass, metal, milled lumber, irrigation, sewage and much more available already. By the sounds of it some of it exists in the outside too.

Dex-chan lover
So how many chapters before a female giant shows up at the village? I'm taking a guess at less than four. And if they happen to be carrying a load of bloody viper meat, the MC is going to have a lot of 'splaining to do to the waifus.

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf

What explaining? they have no personality, they all care about fuckign him and have no disagreements whatsover.
At this point im only reading to see how long the author can spin his wheels before using some evil god or some shit to try and stir up drama.

the comment section of this manga is much more intersting than the chapter itself ;]

Why do all the babies have super huge foreheads? I bet you could fit another face up there if you tried. ?

Aggregator gang
@boag Did you forget that his wish was to have peace? There won't be any drama, because that would disrupt the peace that God gave him. This is more of a laid back, feel good isekai, which you should know since we're 52 chapters in.

to those who read the novels i have a question. in the novel is it always like this? i mean all the chapters just explain what they do day to day and doesn't even have some screen time for conversations.

why do they always try their best to not let MC go out of the village someone pls spoil me if there's something to it, if not tag it as spoilers too just in case to avoid ppl from thinking lol

Double-page supporter
@isekaiweeb I haven't read ahead, but from what I gather it's more that they don't want their leader going into danger, even if he's the most powerful out of everyone there due to his god-tool. For sending to villages or castles, it's supposedly an image thing not to send your leader, as it seems it would reflect that he thinks he's lower than whoever he's visiting and thus lower the village's reputation.

anyone else noticing the strong lack of physical character development? there must have been atleast 6 or 7 winters by now maybe even 10. also i feel like two winters pasted between Ru getting pregnant and giving birth? also there have been a couple winters since the first born son was born but he still looks like the new born daughter. like, what?

Users who are viewing this thread