Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - Festival Committee Members and Music Instruments PT2

I've never understood why groups put wikipedia links as explanations...

Dex-chan lover
Rather than banning the use of instruments at night he should have just told them not to bother others with them. Otherwise they can't have festivals in the evening without creating special exceptions, and it'll get complicated in the future when active hours get shifted because of the introduction of improved light sources or better sources of fuel.

Using a wiki link lets them give a proper explanation where they otherwise wouldn't have space and saves the chance of navigating to the wrong thing while trying to search it up. Still a little annoying though because it relies on the reader being able accurately transcribe the URL into a browser.

Dex-chan lover
@adhe1578: He couldn't even build a harp on his own. And a piano has a lot of fine mechanics, that must be calibrated. If he has never seen the inner workings of it, well, tough luck. XP And it's like with the harp: How many keys are there and at which note/sound do they begin?

Dex-chan lover
Banning at night is a bit no sense, beside playing during spare time along the day, around fire at dinner is the best time to play music in group, that rule is even worse at winter time with fewer sun hours and far less work to do.
Also his personal house is away of the other houses

Power Uploader
@adhe1578

Sure... the piano is arguably the most complex, intricate, and expensive acoustic instrument in existence, but building one "isnt that hard tho"??

Dex-chan lover
@Gimmy
Zabuton is their tailor, and basically controls all of the textiles in the village, because no one else is as skilled at making clothing or working cloth.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is everyone in the village a freeloader at this point?
I mean Zubuton and the Wolves put in more work than the rest of the leechers.
Cant the dorfs make instruments? or the elves?

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get the point to this chapter. Or to a lot of the recent chapters. It feels like the series doesn't really have much direction.

Dex-chan lover
sound proofing magic on children rooms would be a terrible idea, unless you had a way to make sure that you could hear if they woke up in the middle of the night and what not... you generally dont want your kids crying themselves to sleep alone at night and stuff like that...

Fed-Kun's army
> Culture research lv 2 completed
> Your village can do musical arts

@banjomarx

Why would it be a terrible idea? After all the women can sleep in the childrens room. Only thing that matters, is for him to not be bothered by those annoying, noisy kids.

Supporter
Is anyone else concerned why Zabuton has a collection of leather? I'm thinking she doesn't just eat potatoes after all.

Users who are viewing this thread