Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 100 - Got Used To? (2)

@Talismaster
physically if you only look at the genitals a horse or a woman in doggy style is the same
it's not especially exciting It's certain but the resemblance exists
besides the big difference is the color, but if you just look at the buttocks in doggy of a black girl it's not easy to make the difference

@TitanAnteus The crux of it is that he doesn't want it to seem like a privately motivated question, but honestly fails on every level of that. If he wants to feel like he's not done anything unethical according to his own values and morals then what matters is context, context, context. Him asking it alone, privately, and out of the blue pretty much (as shown) implies that this is a matter of private interest as opposed to an social or governmental interest. Had he brought along one or more of the government workers or species representatives, asked in a public situation such as when they were arriving or at a council meeting of representatives, or asked in response to an interspecies relationship involving one of the groups developing then it would have been far more appropriate and not seemingly privately motivated.
As far as individuals other than the village chief are concerned they are more likely to understand how their own world works and if they don't have that knowledge then it is their responsibility to obtain that information. He or the administration of the village could take up that responsibility with what I've already outlined, but he definitely should not have gone about it the way that he did. Basically anything else would have been more appropriate- including leaving it be until it was a salient concern.

Dex-chan lover
@LordOmnit He also just doesn't want to be village chief, so it's not like he'll exert himself to be the best villlage chief ever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He considers himself as just himself, not a person of authority.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... It did sound like an indirect appeal to have some huggy huggy time with minotaur and centaur girls. He should have asked someone else to confirm such things :/

@cor3zone He definitely understands now that he has more responsibilities than providing food that affect other people. He may not wield it as authority, but it doesn't change the fact that he is actually proactively making decisions and seeking solutions to even potential problems. This shows that he is at least trying to be a good village chief even reluctantly. And even without that he knows he has a harem, so predicting that asking in the manner he did would be misleading isn't rocket surgery.

Double-page supporter
Meh, I just re-read the beginning chapters and this whole harem mess is all his fault to begin with. Guys think polygamy is all great until they are faced with dealing with multiple women all day everyday. Most people can’t even make a marriage work 50% divorce rate on marriages between just two people. The more people means the more that can go wrong.

Dex-chan lover
still not sure why MC hasn't fully embraced the harem, but i think i can somewhat sympathize with having to deal with a village's worth of lust

Wait, how come minotaurs can't crossbreed with centaurs? If it's the matter of size i don't think there's a problem.

@Wolvenworks he already did that and he's really tired of it. He don't want more girls. Like, he has his two wives, and the oni maids, the angels and the demon girls (amount others) already had their way on him.

Users who are viewing this thread