Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 79 - Martial Art Tournament - Knight Division Second Round Part (2)

Group Leader
Page missing? At least, one is doubled up, and it seems like there is a missing page where the double is.

six pages per chapter--this will be rivalling the thirty years-long hajime no ippo.

Dex-chan lover
wonder when this series is gonna end. it was fun for a while, but the base is already large enough and with such a limited page count, just talking about a few characters a chapter already fills the chapter. i'd like to see some real progress or story development, but seeing how strong our MC is, i doubt there is any option left, aside from Dark Gods or the likes. might be best to just finish up soon at this pace.

Incompetence of everyone and everything strikes again.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/648159/5
Corone immediately took to the sky as soon as the
As soon as what?
but she couldn't
She couldn't what?
Without punctuation you can't even know if the line supposed to start/end there or typesetter was retarded again, but here is clearly typesetter's fault. What exactly "proofreader" doing here anyway, aside from being in credits.

Contributor
@larcek

wonder when this series is going to end

When is Re:Monster going to end?

Look, this manga is explicitly about nothing but the MC getting things. Farmland, offerings, village members, wives, children. This series will not end until the MC owns the entire world and everything in it.

Group Leader
@Rugid

No, i think the commentary was supposed to be leading to her taking off to the sky as the match started, but she immediately failed, so the sentence wasn’t completed...

Double-page supporter
@larcek

"Why isn't this over, I don't like it anymore."

It's called 'stop reading it'. That's when it ends.

ohhhh!! thank god!!! the famous tenkaichi budokai (ripoff) is nearing the climax... its a really boring arc...

People need to calm their tits. This is literally a chill manga from a "farmer" novel. You don't expect big thing or excitement from a farmer life, just chill out.

Users who are viewing this thread