Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 82 - The Clean-Up and Aftermath (1)

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting so much snu-snu that it has become suffering.

...Yeah, I can't either.

Dex-chan lover
The brotherhood at the end just really gives you the feels.

Dex-chan lover
Welp... stay strong fighting all night alone...

that's the least I can say. .

Dex-chan lover
Maybe that tournament was his way of unwinding as well as tiring out the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Farmer-kun really needs to take up some Genetic Engineering courses to solve the breeding problem in his village. 😈

Dex-chan lover
Once he gives them all babies, i wonder if they would calm down on the night battles, or will they step it up even higher?

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98

It'll be somewhat problematic, before exactly all of them have gotten babies, and before that happens, some might actually have gotten more babies.

Thats right man. Just submit and do your job as the village stu- I mean chief. 😂

Dex-chan lover
When sex becomes a boring chore, lol.
But that's what fetishes are for, right?

Double-page supporter
Wait, how is the fact that they are married a barrier to their assistance? He's married to Tia and Ru, yet they still stud him out to other women. No reason Garf can't be put to work as well. Plus the main factor to choosing a mate was that they were decently strong. He proved he was strong enough during the tournament. Sounds like a "problem solved" to me.

Dex-chan lover
The first man to be actually drowning in pussy. He's desperately looking for help in handling the dicking duties.

Dex-chan lover
No escape from the pussy purgatory, it seems. Why am I not very sympathetic to his plight?

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro that's because you're clearly a degenerate. What he should be doing, instead of possibly getting a repeat of that jealous dragon raid, is using his AFT enhanced crafting skills to carve up some dildoes and male sex dolls, if he puts enough effort into it, they may even come to life.

Dex-chan lover
well, he gets lots of spiders as his friend, so maybe they can help a bit

while that'd gonna leave some psychological scar, it won't matter once they got addicted

Users who are viewing this thread