Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 82 - The Clean-Up and Aftermath (1)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sympathetic to the suffering of the Divine Emperor(lol) Lyle Walt( an LN named Sevens) with his stress filled life of the harem faction wars of his 20+ wives but why am I not sympathetic to this man?

The man can’t even feel his dick anymore after all the pussy he has to slay every night.

Double-page supporter
Is this just going to be a running gag, where he will never find male replacements? lol

But seriously, I doubt there would be any actual difficulty in finding more males if they really tried. Go to a big city and you'd find plenty of young males who'd probably be down lmfao. However, that's not to say that the women of that village would be down for any other male as a replacement. They all seem smitten with MC, as well as his power, abilities, and position as the chief of the entire village.

What I don't understand is ... do the women take turn, 1 girl at a time? Aren't there like tens and tens of girls? So they only get like once every other month or something? Or do they just have a fucking orgy of women every night lmfao. I just don't understand the logistics of this. Btw, if MC is blessed with a body that can't get sick or etc, wouldn't he be technically ok even if he stayed up several nights in a row?

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter I'm binging the series at the moment, so I dunno if it's pointed out in a later chapter or what, but since the MC's literally irreplaceable to the village's livelihood, he's basically not allowed to leave, so he can't do it himself; and, as you pointed out, since all the girls are head over heels for him (I mean, he's basically a nigh-invincible demi-god who can (potentially) one-shot an elder dragon, so the mere chance of those abilities being passed on to his offspring would get primal breeding instincts firing on all cylinders), they're not going to be in any rush to do it, either.

As for the girls' and their rotation, I counted some chapters back and at that point, he was sleeping with 71 different women; I don't remember off-hand, but I think only Hakuren has joined that number since then. If it was one different woman every night, he'd only sleep with the same woman once every two and a half months. As a point of reference, with this system, if he slept with Tia on January 1st, the next time they slept together would be March 14th, so I don't see how it could be anything other than several women taking turns over the course of the night.

This was also alluded to once or twice where he mentions "not really sleeping" at night despite going to bed at about the same time as the rest of the village; and while he's only really "tireless" while using the AFT, his stamina was implied pretty early on by the fact that Ru begged Tia for help and then they casually tossed him to the other elves because he was implied to basically be wearing them out.

Users who are viewing this thread