Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 83 - The Clean-Up and Aftermath (2)

Dex-chan lover
too much girls to make a poll, it would be a long long list, though I'm sure ann would be well classed 😏

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Actually, if you take perspective into account, Zabuton is still bigger, since Makura is in the foreground of last panel admiring the shelf, while MC and Zabuton are at the back of the room. Still does seem that Zabuton was made a bit smaller than usual though when you compare with MC standing side-by-side.

Group Leader
@ZaxaPac Only a bit smaller? This is from Chapter 8.

qR4yq6m.png

Aggregator gang
And through all that, the spiders still come out as the best characters in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I’d like a spin-off with the spiders please.
Now he’s getting to know his wives...after he’s had kids with them and put them through a tourney
Ru, why are you getting upset? Your kind actively seduces men, you literally fucked him on your first encounter, and you brought your rival in so she can be knocked up too. Do you just not like other vampires?
So master of not just the bed and bath, but beyond as well...

Dex-chan lover
He should ask if there's a good portrait artist in the village. On that could add a picture of Makura to that shelf.

The spiders are more memorable and better characters than most of the people MC bangs.

Dex-chan lover
Makura and Zabuton are almost the same size now... I'm having difficulties differentiating them from each other.

Users who are viewing this thread