Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 92 - The New Villagers: Second Group (2)

Dex-chan lover
MC: at any moment now someone is gonna come in with another group... haha just kidding... unless?

elf girl rushes in: another group is coming!

Dex-chan lover
Dude, the timing. Next time try to adjust the timing of arrivals so there won't be logistical problems.

Dex-chan lover
"How are you near the bottom?"
Well when the Demon King fears the place, I don't think an ordinary demon noble will fare well, lol.

The spiders and wolves are bad for the heart on the new comers. lol...
Zabuton herself has made the entire demon kingdom downright scared, and also made both Tia and Ru almost die from a heart attack.

Dex-chan lover
"Building pylons"
"Build additional pylons" "We need more pylons"
"Building pylons"
"WE NEED MOAAAAARRRRRRRR PYLONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS"
"Do you really want to quit?"
"Yes"

I don't think you have to be his harem to have a status as a girl, it's just that she herself isn't in a position of power and usefulness. She isn't a powerhouse, isn't in a management position, and very likely to not have contributed anything of high relevance to the village at all. Considering everyone else, it's likely that her status is normal in the village since either everyone started before her, more power, or isn't essential to the village needs. Although, I would think her status would become higher as a spoke person for one of the villages.

Fed-Kun's army
if you take notice, so far the village is power-level based
this is a village full of overpowered monsters, that's just how things work here
it could change now that they have more and more villagers, but the upper echelon will still be filled by overpowered beings

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111 Lol no, remember there are so many op beings in the village?
Zabuton, probably a legendary SSS rank monster where even a Demon king and Dragon King fears.
The wolf which is a powerful monster by itself (I'd say around A or B rank each) but there is a ton of them in the village, pairs with Zabuton children people would faint seeing them together (probably S or SS rank with both of them).
The angels and vampires. (probably the most powerful humanoid race in that world) Still got trash by the wolf/spider combo.
Then we got the killer angels as the village guard and oni as maids.
Then we got the demon noble girls. So of course their status in that village is really low.

Remember the MC can handle a dragon attacks with ease and he is the founder of that village so his authority is justified.
The long tournaments arc was basically to establish the power level of the individuals in that village to readers aside from MC of course.

The MC said "I'm won't surprise...."
but totally surprise....
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread