Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 96 - Consultation (3)

Dex-chan lover
As usual, a mere 4 pages. I say "bah"!

Thanks for your work, scan group.

Dex-chan lover
he has an army of demon wolves and demon spiders... is there even a need for more fighting power ? 😂

though, angels, elves, lizardmen, beastmen, lamia, minotaur, centaur... it's getting weaker and weaker each time a new race comes it seems

Dex-chan lover
@WillTell: I think she meant 'common' not in societal position but rather 'normal people' meaning.

Not to mention this area is supposed to be high level area as well, so even a 'common' monster around here should be pretty strong compare to where they've lived.
The original members are just OP.

If you've read Moonled Journey, it's got similar thing there. (Highland Orcs being much stronger than the 'small-fry' Orcs)

Dex-chan lover
When you forget you live in the forest full of monsters stronger than the Demon King, and send npc's out to hunt, lol.

@Talith
This bring bad memories from my RPG table...

Can someone list the mangas from the last pages? I only know 4 them, the one on the throne and the 3 on the right. the others i don't know... Thanks...

Dex-chan lover
why doesnt he get his giant group of wolves to do the hunting for them?

Dex-chan lover
What kind of horned rabbits escaped after having injured a minotaur and two centaurs?
............ Super Bloody Horned Rabbit Mk. 72?

to fight those hyped rabbits, those hunters will need "God Slayer Blade" and "Takemikazuchi Mk 8".
*overlord reference*

He will need to implement a better coinage and market system, there are too many people for him to centrally decide their jobs.

It's a Forest of Death for a reason. Even OP angel and vampire couldn't do anything against "dogs" living there, not to mention killer angels trio against bears and snakes. And forget about spiders.

How did the authors manage create something so exhausting to read. Its like the chapters are a chore

Users who are viewing this thread