Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 132 - The New House (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I read this chapter in the light novel, but the scene next to the pillar really drives home how big this mansion is.

This Mansion is truthly the best fully functional Guest serving house and this manga really did well in showing the dimention of this place in comparison, even giving units to compare

Fed-Kun's army
Mahjong is my bane.....
A game I love to play so much.....but am absolutely terrible at it.
So I started playing Hanafuda instead....(mostly thanks to Fate/Hollow)
And it too became a game I love to play so much.....but also equally terrible at it......

Dex-chan lover
> When his wives are shown very happy, who would thought before, they were violent freaks whom treat it like a play.
When they become the wives of VC, then the Violent play, turns to leisure play, and child making play, which gives them more happiness in their life....

Fed-Kun's army
Note to the translator: the large Zabuton is the mother of all those babies, so the pronoun should be she, not he.

Aggregator gang
Page 4 yes MC yes that the reason. before elevators cause you had to take the stairs expensive was bottem cheap was top.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I don’t think I could’ve came up with a worse quickshot home design if I tried. It’s just three boxes put together. The entrance hall is a third of the fucking building.

@Chaosfox Most people (probably including the author himself) don't realize how large 200x100m is when it comes to buildings. For example, Stockholm Palace has roughly the same outer measurements as this supposed "mansion" (it's slightly larger though, being 230x125m). It has 1430 rooms, and makes everything around it look very tiny...

Edit: for another comparison, the "mansion", based on the presented schematics would have a floor area that is more than half (around 36,000 sqm including the basement) of that of Versailles Palace, which is one of the largest single building palaces in the world (around 63,000 sqm). Alternatively, this palace is "only" around 30,000 sqm, so it would be quite a bit smaller than the "mansion"...

Users who are viewing this thread