Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 133 - The New House (2)

Dex-chan lover
all three chapters were so uninspiring, if I was the publisher I'd axe it

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry TLs, I agree with @Necrokora.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Well... maybe you guys didn't read the WN version, which is mooooore confusing text, with only 3 pictures (for showing each floor in general). In fact I'm now happy because I finally understand the whole design of Hiraku's mansion, thanks to the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I mean this might be interesting as a game (like minecraft or resource management type) or maybe as a VN but as a manga it is getting very dull

Aggregator gang
I always love popping in to new chapters and just chilling. Hope the series continues as I enjoy it immensely

Fed-Kun's army
It's a slow manga, even though I agree these new 3 chapters are boring but I still want to read more. There will always be a niche type of manga like this one.

Dex-chan lover
The author probably spend a few good hours to think of the house layout with that much details.
I'd rather see more of the inside instead of a house plan tour though.

@snowwolf163 I would advice you to read novel too as manga does not include POW of other people, which is the best part of this novel. And manga also skips a lot of material.

Double-page supporter
Quite the design, to be honest, though this would be more like a palace than a mansion.

Though i wonder if the author knows about the truth of treasuries. Many novels assume that treasuries are filled to the brim with gold and silver, but the fact is currency are useless if not used, and most of the value of a lord or leader would be their economy, goods and people.

Users who are viewing this thread