Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 139 - Festival Evaluation Meeting (2)

@Uriezee

We're currently at chapter 130 of the Webnovel's content. Next stuff coming up soon is the next martial arts tournament and then a longer arc that leads to the cat. Cat makes his first appearance in Webnovel chapter 158.

Well that's if the order of content is still the same, but it has been so far.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Liquor slime-kun is a responsible alcoholic adult... no way...

Supporter
I'm sure the slime slowly became intelligence and aim to be demon lord then build his own country.

@Bandorr

The liquor (wine) slime has shown up several times. Its most recent appearance was just two chapters ago:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1187223/7

It was first introduced way back in Chapter 35:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/410406/3

Dex-chan lover
so booze gave the slime brain cells instead of killing brain cells?

that's like every boozehead's dream

Am i the only one who think that the slime is actually just paying the maid service from the other night 👀

I'm more impressed that the villagers knew about the intention of that slime when it gave the medal to the maid. Who would even thought that it did that to pay for the wine it stole before. Or maybe it's because that incident left a deep impression that everyone knew about it and somehow connected its action to the incident instantly.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the children the elves are going to give birth to. Also for Alfred and Tizel (right? I'm not sure of the daughter's name) to grow up.

Sometimes i wish manga like this has a crossover chapter, would be funny if the liquior slime went somewhere to ask his friend to come visit the village

Only to found out his slime friend is rimuru (also in his slime form) lol

Users who are viewing this thread