Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

I liked the manga more in the begging, but from some point is getting more and more of "and this happened", it has lost the calming aura and just got boring with the walls of text explaining without showing

This manga is really comfy, I love how peaceful it is, and the worldbuilding has been decent so far. I wish we get more maps.

These 6 page chapters really need to stop. I've been getting closer to stopping just because these "chapters" show less plot then a Sunday Comic Strip.

Fed-Kun's army
That's it: this is the first manga I decided to drop. I always saw a story to its end until now, and that's the only reason I kept reading this 'til now. Yeah, at first it was so bad I found it funny, but now it's just bad to me. I sincerely wonder how people can keep up with it... De gustibus.

Dex-chan lover
@Geany I can keep reading it, because it's a simple story, with very little complications or negativity in it.
There's no pointlessly long and tiring political bullocks, and any problem that arises is either quickly resolved, or is beneficial either way. As a manga, all of that makes it really easy to flip through.

That being said, I wouldn't read the WN, that's for sure. But a manga? Flipping through pictures isn't that demanding.

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist
"Easy to flip through": nothing more true ? In fact, I think it would be equally readable even without reading the text. It isn't that I struggle to go on reading: I just believe it's a total waste of my time, because this story has nothing to give to me.
My problem isn't the lack of political bullocks, it's 1) the absolute lack of any kind of conflict, that every writing guide in this universe dictates as the foundation of a plot 2) the cartboard characters, that fail to arise even a speck of interest in me.
And I'm not so picky, I assure you: if it at least had a cute art, I'd be all in; but this manga fails even that.

Aggregator gang
I think the only good thing about these pointless clone isekai manga is that it's the perfect way to teach up and coming writers to create clear major plot events in the story before you put the pen to paper.

You can have as much content in between milestones as you want, but you need to constantly be building the foundation towards that goal. That's the way that you write good stories like Moon-led Journey, One Piece, and Mushoku Tensei.

Supporter
So far he's only acquiesced to the villagers telling him to stay in the village, so hopefully at some point he works up the assertiveness to visit one of the other locations.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like i'm reading a diary or the let's play of a game. Can't say i've seen that many novels/manga do that, but at the same time it feels like the writer is not very talented because of the way it is written, and it feels like he is afraid of leaving that comfort zone by adding some proper twists to his story.

Dex-chan lover
Who were the girls at the end of that chapter?
The princess and the others she was talking with her father?

Double-page supporter
What the fuck happened within the span of those two pages?! Or more like in the middle of that one piece of paper if you're reading this in book form?!

Users who are viewing this thread