Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Fed-Kun's army
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/isekai-nonbiri-nouka/ here

@TheTanJar7

And here https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3289ds/

Well, as of Chapter 22-23 we now know why the women all faint when they see Zabuton. Thanks for the explanation, Demon Lord! xD

Dex-chan lover
@APersonOnAComp I believe they said he was the (ex-)leader of the 4 Heavenly Kings, not the Demon Lord/King himself.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus

Have you also noticed that the characters tend to be a copy-paste (such as the front profile images) with just the expressions changed?

of course theyll faint from zabuton lol. how will the demon king react if he knew how many children were birthed lol. and these children are being used like string alarms lol

@Korpi93
this has no action genre, if you want action genre go look for another, also if my memory serves right, he requested for peaceful life.

Besides this is just about farming so it's kinda harvest moon alike.

I think the mangaka should've title this as 'how i became a village chief in isekai', lol

Supporter
I'd love it if this story started showing a little more politics, and perhaps a little bit of political drama too. But I'd love to see more of the politics instead of
these random new visitors every other chapter.
Even if there wouldn't be any drama, I'd be happy with just more of the politics that isn't
constantly with new characters all the time!

I have read a different political theater isekai every day for the past five days. I welcome this absolute evasion of the same drama.
Plowing fields, procreating with elves, living it up with your wolf pack and best girl, Zabuton.

Dex-chan lover
@bluethings Same, The simulator-type feeling to it, and the massive elven/Oni-maid/angel/vampire orgies are a big part of the appeal.

@RhythmiC Based on most other Isekai, I'd say a school-arc and politics are inevitable.

Dex-chan lover
The politics so far have been great. Our main unknowingly strong armed the demon kingdom into an easy property arrangement and then, again unknowingly, threatened them with gift wrapping. "Yep, we are so badass we use the great spider's silk to make basket liner. "

Users who are viewing this thread