Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking at the start of the chapter that they needed to find somewhere ti start mining. I guess ore mining is taken care of for now, but they still need a quarry for stone or mortar/concrete.

Dex-chan lover
@bluethings Why bother with saying "Plowing fields, procreating with elves," just combine it into one: "Plowing elves and fields."

That should be the MC's motto: I'm the best farmer there is: I plow fields AND monster-girls.

Dex-chan lover
@Superioreos The daily grind involves Plowing the fields, bending them over a barrel, and going to town. I do so love innuendo~

y'all know that the vol 2 cover ?, the demon girl and angel girl is gave a birth a baby from head of the village

Dex-chan lover
I like MCs that kbow how to use their dicks and not bitch about being a father

Fed-Kun's army
Nailed it XD.

""Is funny to read the comments, When you have already read a lot of the webnovel :3.

He will have a son, very soon, Probable chapter 25/26""

wait wait wait a isekai character actually having sex?thats super fucking rare,and its the first time ever i see a isekai character getting someone pregnant wow its like a shiny pokemon

Aggregator gang
Well now, it seems the first pregnant girl has appeared. A hundred and something still to come tho...loooll!!???

the seeds planted on girls, one has bore fruit already, yey, lol
fumu, this is still about farming. plowing all the girls sure is tough atleast it bore fruit already ?

Dex-chan lover
51V5zP1McGL.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess.... the original web novel (is it? Probably is) actually describes in detail all the copious sex our MC is having off-screen. ?

better need to plant ginseng so he can do nightly activities and can go until 100rounds ?

Users who are viewing this thread