Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Wow ... not every day I come across such a clear difference of opinions, like 50/50 ... I think I will try to read this manga ...

edit: yeah... 4 chapters is my limit... I'm outta here.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he’ll realize he’s basically festering a fuuture apocalypse. Thousands if not more Zabutonlings, which when grown are long lived, incredibly strong, and voracious eaters. I doubt the manga would ever go dark like that but... man.

@tigerstar186
thing is, it's said in the manga that they don't grow to "absurdly big", there's an evolution thing. so the vast majority might stay as "roughly hand sized spider" and only a small proportion get bigger.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this manga feels like watching someone play a city building/survival simulator game. In fact, if there is a game like this (with the harem and tamed monsters included), I'd play it.

Double-page supporter
This is okay. Not the best but it's entertaining for being different from most isekai where the MC just won't admit that they are building a harem.
Although just being a daily report with this many characters is quite boring at this point. Hopefully it just ends soon or some important event happens.

Dex-chan lover
Stone solid in its mediocrity. Problems rise, problems are solved, the farming community grows unabated. And the harem is absurdly huge. Like, literally drowning the main guy in girls. This is a problem.

It's nice to read.. is not a story or tale.. is more like a remembrance of how a country is developed in general.. nor into particular cases..

Dex-chan lover
Artist: 'tournament arc? lots of fight scenes? they are good materials? nah fam.. im lazy af..' 🤣

Dex-chan lover
It's not like they covered most of the fights in the novel. Basically anything that wasn't covered by now would have been nameless characters anyways.

amazing 6 pages chapter... if it continues like this in some chapters it will become a 0 page chapter axed manga

Dex-chan lover
damn, I used to complain about the chapters being shit and short but i rather have shit chapters than no chapters : (

Users who are viewing this thread