Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Dex-chan lover
@Galder I think this will surprise you, but isekais as well as fantasy, sci-fi and so on can actually make sense and their storys and characters can being interesting. Here the mc is crappy, the story is inexistent and the author just continue to add characters whom behave simply in a too advantageous way for the mc

Dex-chan lover
@critico i know i'm being nitpicky on this, but it was about the word "unnatural", which you purposely avoided in your answer. it's a drawing, an idealised world. never questioned that it could or could not have a coherent world setting with interesting characters/story.

Fed-Kun's army
So many good stories full of interesting characters, lost, and this continues with endless inanity on its way to get the seven Namekian Dragon Balls.

I really don't understand how the ratings for this are so high.
It's completely a stream-of-consciousness.
The plot armor is thicker than the protagonist.
It's really frustrating to read.
Every line is it's own paragraph.
The MC's cheats are shallow.
So are all his interactions.
Suspension of disbelief isn't necessary, because you can't get attached to the characters enough to care.
Seriously, this a grade-schoolers book.
The grammar and phrasing is just that childish.
This can't even be called a light novel, more a child's bedtime story.
Yes, it's that boring.

I'm pretty aghast on how this boring tournament arc is still going on for the past 4 months. The editor (if there is one for this manga) should have realised the diminishing returns this would have since the characters aren't established well enough for this to be pulled out.

Dex-chan lover
i completely agree with PussyGaming
this is hot garbage
i had to stop reading because i thought i was gonna go insane from how pointless literally everything that happens is
i had to reread some pages because i thought i had a stroke while reading it
you cant even call this a story its just an endless brainfart vomited onto manga panels

why the fuck is the rating so high
i can understand all the other badly written op demonlord shit being popular because its wish fulfillment
but this guy is a fucking farmer
A FARMER
WHO THE HELL DREAMS OF BEING A FARMER
HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANY INTERESTING INTERACTIONS WITH THE WORLD CHARACTERS JUST APPEAR AND TIME SKIPS OUT OF NOWHERE READING THIS FELT LIKE A FEVER DREAM

...i have to lie down i think im gonna die if i keep thinking about this mess
this might really be the worst thing i have read this year

How is the rating still so high, this whole tournament arc had no weight to it. None. It was so boring and took so long that I've been just scrolling to the end to see if it was over yet. PLEASE let it actually introduce some creative and funny world building now that it seems to be over.

It's fun. It's entirely wish fullfillment and that's fine, not everything needs to be a grand epic. Different people enjoy different things, and having an aneurysm because of it is pointless.

Fed-Kun's army
For a story that started with farming, it sure seems to have wasted no time in losing the plot.

This shit got so boring after like 20 or 30 chapters and now has lost sense of where the plot is going

Users who are viewing this thread