Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Dex-chan lover
Read description : I wanna be a farmer
Seen the latest update : Martial art tournament
Please tell me how these 2 are relateed.

@kamishiniyari That's why you got to read to understand the context.
I don't even like this manga, but reading your comment makes me wondered why people like you are so retarded.

I was intrigued until now but this tournament arc just seemed so lame. Hope this picks back up again.

Man people here is sometimes retarded , like yeah its quite a bit far from the main story line and plot of the series but give it a bit of leniency the tournament arc for me at least is like a side story just to keep the main plot fresh and entertaining and to elaborate and potray the individual personality of all the characters in the series, it is like also a break for the author to put together new ideas about the future arcs of the story same like how flashback is to some shonen anime to give an in depth understanding of how each character became the way they are so just for the love of god STOP TRYING TO BE SO NEGATIVE ABOUT THE ARC AND JUST TREAT IT AS A SUPPORTING ROLE FOR THE FUTURE ARCS

@Ksunder
Considering the "Arc" took ~5 months and added nothing to the story and at times was painfully boring to even scroll through I'd say it's fair to be negative about it.

It even fails as fluff content.

@yldDavid its a generic filler arc dude to come up with better story for the future of the manga the author need to think of new things as well as research so its not the point of being too negative about it just give some leniency to the author at least

Dex-chan lover
This got interesting all of a sudden (again)....nice

Lets never speak of the previous arc again....

I completely despised the tournament arc but the book is back on track

Overall, I like the fast pace of the story. So far, they've covered something like 8 years? MC has 2 kids, one already talking. Unusual for a harem manga to actually mention that the MC does the deed, much less show results. Face it, he lands in an otherwise desolate spot, and starts farming. Before you know it, he's befriended some magical beasts and a vampire. Next thing you know, he's built up a village. Aside from the harem aspect, this reminds me a lot of the "Zendt's Farm" arc in the book Centennial, by James Michner, where Levi arrives in Colorado and starts building a farm. His first wife dies from a rattlesnake bite, but his second wife happens to be a Native American girl. Before you know it, his farm is a village, then a town. While the book went into detail on building the town, Michner often skipped years while this manga, skipping months, shows every year. Every arc heads to the winter season.

I just realize this author write Bunny Black no wonder it seem missing something =))

this manga was good when it first came out, but now its just getting boring. bad pacing, lack of character development, and too many characters constantly introduced i cant remember everyone

Users who are viewing this thread