Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Dex-chan lover
Atleast he bangs the women unlike some trash harem Isekai anime where the fag mc never bangs anyone because he passes out with a nosebleed and wimps out when he gets the chance.
Not even trash harem Isekai anime, just a normal trash harem anime where this faggot of an mc literally has a shit ton of women and just fucking screams and runs away whenever he sees the sight of panties. I’m looking at you, To-Lov-Ru

Dex-chan lover
The more I read of this the more I'm reminded of this image

gt9kb492ie221.jpg

Whats up with the labels on building illustrations being so completely wrong. The bathhouse doesn't have a single correct label. lmao

Don't expect a serious story.if.u want something funny, light-hearted,then read.Only thing that may throw people off is the gigantic harem.As a guy i like it,but I think it will piss off every female who are reading it.
I read the web novel
he makes so many girls pregnant
.i mentioned this spoiler because it may piss some readers.

pace has picked up way too much, dropping this.
it's like a 2 months in 3 pages summary.

@floor ... yeah this group ain't that great many times. lack of QC. first hand experience...

Dex-chan lover
Just realized that when the MC made the medal system, he was essentially trying to transition from a communist economy (he redistributes new wealth/resources and everyone shares everything), to eventually a capitalist one (actual currency of this world), with the medals being the transition point (hybrid form of bartering).

@Blanc do you mean https://vndb.org/s2711 is the same author as the KINOsuke of this manga and if that's the case do I really just need to download this bunny black game for unlimited chapters of this? Hmm it has cute cartoon characters and there are three sequels out thus far. I can't wait to play the visual novel equivalent of harvest moon, Bunny Black! Yay!

mrf

@floor
Great observation. I usually just skip that... XD

If there's a story that describe everything in detail, then i reincarnated to that world, i probably get lost.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has turned into kind of a guilty pleasure, it's like a "simvillage" game jaja
Also it's barely isekai, other than the first chapter there's barely any mention or really any connection, it could've simply have been a fantasy manga for all we care. This is no more isekai than skyrim or oblivion are.

Yes, the pacing has increased a lot and they're introducing even more fantasy faces even faster, on one hand it can get confusing jumping months in a couple pages, on the other hand all the detailed basic "building/crafting" has been shown in slow and painstaking detail in the beginning so there's no point in going for super-detail on woodworking for building construction yet again for the umpteenth time.

At least:
he hasn't boinked any of the less humanoid girls like the centaurs or the lamias which gives me hope that it WON'T go that way

And:
It was VERY refreshing to see that he raw-boinks the girls every night AND they even get pregnant, i'm tired of the stupid "pure-pure isekai cherry boy" trope, and this handles it just fine without being graphic about it(which would going to hentai isekai), and i like that he's conscious about it and admits that he actually likes it(i was like... an MC that likes his girls in a non-H manga, WOAHHH)

@floor oh nice, when i saw those floorplans there was something odd about them, now i know, ¿did you report it to the scanlation gorup?

I hope MC let go his pathetic village chief title and lives as a simple farmer/craftsman instead. Maybe Zabuton or the Kuros would do a better job than him.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga has spiralled downward into mediocrity;

each chapter is barely 4-8 chapters long with the additional 4 pages of LH advertisement and even without the ads the content itself is too short to create meaningful world building or character building.
I kept reading to chapter 98 but I just can't see any reason to keep reading.

Hopefully this manga gets better so the payoff is worth it for everyone else who continues to read this

I feel like this manga has spiralled downward into mediocrity;

each chapter is barely 4-8 chapters long with the additional 4 pages of LH advertisement and even without the ads the content itself is too short to create meaningful world building or character building.
I kept reading to chapter 98 but I just can't see any reason to keep reading.

there's a reason this has the word 'nonbiri' (which means 'leisurely') in its title.. it's meant to be fluffy light stuff without too much excitement

What the hell is up with these isekai and structural problems. WHERES THE FUCKING PLOT. WHERES THE CHARACTER MOTIVATIONS. Even slice of life is not exempt from these narrative concepts, FUCK AGHGGHHGHHHH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread