Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Why the fuck are you people complaining about this manga? It's just a comfy village progression thingy. It's clearly not supposed to be deep in any manner, it's just a nice thing to read to pass time. Sometimes I catch myself thinking "how are things going in nonbiri nouka?" as if it were a place I'm fond of, so I end up reading five or six chapters at once and feel comfy by the end of it.

[Don't worry guys in a couple of chapters more he makes a deal to sell inside the village where more people/males come to buy foods]

Mod Edit: Fixed the spoiler tag.

Oh hey this chapter has a reminder that the MC's kids exists, too bad their mothers have been forgotten about.

Banned
I only read this because it is so utterly shallow and awful that it actually makes me laugh.

I understand that this is a village development manga, but this is slower as times passes, and no new event is taking place. This is just plain boring , like in the Civilization games when you reach a certain level and you just pass the turn because there is nothing relevant to do.
Wish there were some event like the tournament or some action or politics, because the manga isn't showing any relevant progress apart extending again and again. Or relevant new characters with strong personalities. Really anything is fine if I can see that after some chapters the village is really different than before.

Well guess it will not happen though in the immmediate ...
( Sorry if I did errors in the text I'm french so small errors are frequent )

@Sternberg People whine about everything these days. There are people who automatically give any manga with Isekai in the title a 0 without reading it and complain about it every chapter.
Just ignore it, I enjoy reading this manga once in a while.

i can honestly not put my finger on why im enjoying this manga as much as i am. it might be the fact that it does not feel like im reading a manga so much as a mc's diary in a isekai setting. either way i find it to be funny and enjoyable. i rate this 8/10 for its simple and enjoyable nature!
main-qimg-3178450d93272fbcdd9fbec4dead5570

@domrin I think part of it, at least for me, is that it's a pallet cleanser between all the dramatic and overly complicated plots that a lot of manga have. There's no villains, just a dude getting shit done with his spider bros, wolves, and monster girl waifus. That kind of straight forward progression and sense of purpose is something everybody wants. Reading it makes me happy and hopeful.

Hao

@Plany "bEcAuSe tHeY pAiD tHe aUtHor fOr tHiS mAnGa sO tHeY hAvE eVeRy rIgHt tO cOmPlAnT aBoUt iT" 🤪 for real tho comfy slice of life japanese isekai only rated 6.93* meanwhile some racist sexist edgelord chinese xianxia got 7.5*+ .... oh well.

it seems to me like it's not going anywhere, I'd give it a 6/10 because at the start it was interesting. Not enough content even for a slice of life.

118 chapters of waiting for this manga to get better. I wonder how the short experience I had reading the web novel kept me going for this long. I should have stopped after the first three girls appeared.

I’m still here because some stuff is cute

Like the hide and seek game. The shinigami helpers haha

But uhm yes. Some conflict where they destroy/resolve it quickly would be okay. I’m super curious about the hero and humans - like what the heck are they doing? It seems like they want to war and pillage rather than develop their land? Whereas he’s all about development. I wanna knowwwww

Cute, wholesome, lots of development, then the story becomes boring as hell later because of all of the characters in the story, too many characters.

Users who are viewing this thread