Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Fed-Kun's army
Poor execution, its fine if its slow and just a slice of life history but every character feals meaningless, as It has been said, too many characters, at this point just the mc has any personality(and it's that Japanese mc personality...) more than 90% doesn't even have any dialogue, the history is just too shallow.

I love this manga, it's like if I had a Sim City village that is self-sustaining and I just check on it once in a while just to catch up to current events. Love the slow pace and calm attitude towards events, its just a nice little story unfolding bit by bit, very pleasant to watch.

This manga is eh. But it's a relaxing eh, nothing frustrating about the series. And, of course, an isekai, so I'll read it even if it's garbage. Only real complaint is that each chapter is VERY short

Bruh can these niggas share their isekai chps with other good isekai mangas that get axed on the 7th chp🤦‍♂️

This story is great, but by having too many characters, the initial characters are lost in a sea of mobs, plus the extremely short chapters don't help at all.

At this point, I can't tell who is who and what they do anymore, may as well make the final chapter to be mc learns how to shadow clone and proceeds to make the biggest orgy that can be heard and seen from space.

Did they forget that the MC managed to knock up three other girls? The H E C K happened to them and the kids?

What's the sauce for the credits page of the first few chaps? I remember reading it before but I forgot the title tho. I think it was good.

Just started this from the beginning. It's less of a story, and more of a list of things that occur. Giving the characters names (other than the cute mascots) seems like a waste, since we're rarely shown dialogue outside of initial introductions and when one of the named characters fucks the MC.

That's one of my biggest problems with the series, is the sex, and the way all the female characters fuck the MC, sometimes in large groups, whether he wants to have sex or not, and it's treated as a joke. That's rape! Men can be raped! Consent needs to be verbalized and partner's boundaries need to be respected, regardless of their gender or how lucky you think they are to be in this situation. As opposed to
locking him in a room with a high school girl and letting her have her way with him.
And the manga shames him for not
respecting her resolve, when hours ago they were resolved to be slaves, and she was feeling like she would have to to ensure the safety of the other children who came with her.
At least that's what I picked up from what dialogue that's provided. More than fifty characters with nearly-identical names, with no discerning personalities between them except the main vampire and arguably the representative of each species, somehow managing to mess up consensual sex in service of a joke that isn't funny.

Dammit no one can tell me the sauce of the credits page from the first few chaps... even reddit failed me. I know it's a good manga tho... I just forgot the title.

@AccidentalGryffindor

do remember that this is in another world in a fictional story which has it's own culture, own laws, own beliefs. You can't apply anything you know from our own world into that world.

Dex-chan lover
@AccidentalGryffindor just because hes a bit overwhealmed by the amount of women who want to fuck him doesnt means he doesnt wants it as well, lol. He can and would say "no" if he doesnt wants it, just how he clearly made a line between him and the young beastmen girls, and how he havent fucked any centaur (yet).

@SonOfTheSea bro its the cover of the novel of this very same manga 🤣

When you think of a "peaceful isekai", this
is the ideal isekai for that because it dont have any of that 'pulled into killing the demon lord' shit in it

dropped this a long time ago precisely because it's more like a "list of things that happen"
it has nothing to pull you into the events.

and yeah LH is a quantity over quality group, no news there. instead of proofreading before upload, mangadex readers is the proofreaders and they upload fixes later. unless they changed that lately.
they also have a lot of "haiz" instead of "sigh". or at least used to. that always bothered me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread