Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Fed-Kun's army
Trash, thought it could atleast be a good junk food type manga, but honestly there's nothing good. It's not even a good 'slow paced/life' manga. The fights are bland, the character creation/progression bland, the plot is just a list, the author seems to check off. Probably the editor gives him a list 1 festival, 2 new characters, 1 OP scene where the MC is OP, btw OP scenes are also bland.
Even some of the chapters are a literal list, I got up did abc for 1 hour, did xyz for 2 hour etc...

Dex-chan lover
It literally translates to Farming Isekai what you guys want the MC to do? Non farm related adventures?

That’s what I thought. Now go back to reading your powerjerking isekais since you obviously can’t handle peaceful ones.

i tought i found something interesting then after a couple of chapters i realized it aint, it aint at all, bloody cunt asked for nothing but some land heathy body and to be a farmer and spend the rest of his life as an everyday farmer, but guess what, this lil farmer can fucking oneshot almost everyone who isn't at least at god level of strength
also he for some reason has lots of girls flocking to him and they have origies every single fucking night(mc being the only male, of course)

it's a fucking laid back isekai manga.. what do you expect from it?!! the MC go slaying dragons or demon king? are you so stupid think that shit? did you guys ever read a SOL manga like Yuru Camp or Non Non Biyori?

the question is weither this is lh related or the pubs since this 5-6 page chptr release trash is awful, tuff to say wit lh fluffing the release with a 1/3 of ads but as as shit ln/wn manga release seems heavy towards a square magazine/lets break up the chpts/water down and trash the releases ....well one day trans will come for the novels since the previous groups stopped

I don't get the hate for this manga. To me this one is a solid 10. All you manga elitist out there need to chill and learn to enjoy things as they are. Not everything is going to be Solo Leveling levels of epic or Komi-san levels of moe. Sometimes you get a farming simulator, which is fine. Relax man.

@Pvtcrowbar Yeah i also hate all the manga eliteists, they whine about how unoriginal and trash something is and they when there is a manga that changes something they complain about the changed thing.

I don't get hate for this manga, it's quite original isekai it brakes schemes, and it's quite funny, I love it.

I don't get the hate for isekai at all. Seems like there's a group of people who all subscribe to isekai manga just so they can put it down. It's not like you don't know what you're getting into, and this ain't fine literature. Enjoy it for what it is.

Personally, I enjoy the incredibly dry wit this manga has. The jokes crack me up.

Dex-chan lover
I keep waiting for The Spiffing Brit to pop out and say how perfectly balanced this Isekai is, while showing exploits on how to get Unlimited Resources, Unlimited Health, Unlimited Money, and the Unlimited Harem bonus. Not to mention an OP hoe. Garden, in case you're wondering.

Honestly its not even about Isekai.

Its clearly just some "kids" that are present in almost every manga rating(on this site) who are giving out 1/10 as a rating while they didnt even read enough of the manga to give a rating at all, let alone 1/10.

I wish there would be an option to only show the rating of the people wo e.g. read 50%+ of the manga.

Sure,you could argue they would still abuse it but I want to believe that many of those are just those to give it a 1/10 because they are disappointed and its not what they thought it would be and not actually sabotaging the score.

Dex-chan lover
Sincerely, I saw someone online recommending this manga, but it's too tedious. Is a pure slice of life, and while I do like city builders, they are only good while you have problems to deal with. Here the main character is basically a Mary Sue, and there are zero problems to deal with. No conflict, no fights. I think I read about 30 chapters and it's just the city getting bigger. Sorry people who liked it, but my impression is that you only liked it because this is one of the very few Japanese mangas which the main character actually have sex (and is just said he does, it's never shown).

@Ant1989 nah, man. I think most of people who like this manga is a kind of people that like 'Kenja no Mago' and 'Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear'manga too. And they are...

"People who already fed up with 'trying-to-be-different/absurd' isekai manga"

Isekai with MC as a monster, sword, vending machine, hotspring...
Isekai with MC full of betrayal, tragedy, revenge... (Heck i hate this the most. Even if the plot & story is good, it only leave you with bad feeling. I'm kind of Happy-go-lucky type of person, after all)
Isekai with game mechanisme, game as isekai world, isekai world which is a game...etc.

Whatever you said it, i almost sure we (especially me) already read it. I even read the LN and WN too!! (Novelupdates is my friend)

So why people like us like this kind of story? Its because this story is 'okay'. Idgaf with MC getting sex, they dont show us much fanservice of it. This story is not especially good, not bad either. No sad backstory, not too much (almost zero actually) conspiracy, dont have any tragedy, it's just...relaxing you know. Minimum amount of plus, zero minus. So its a plus altogether.

Its all started with just MC in the middle of forest, start to make a living, like in survival games. Energy & time management. Discovering a new way to use his power. Searching for resources. Then he found friends/companion. Make family, and seeing the growth of civilization. Sometimes bad things happen (so minimum in this story), many good things too. Watching it is fun you know.

Sometimes, when you already watch, read, and see all too much 'the different', 'unique', 'the only one' kind of story, the 'boring' one become more charming than any of that. So this is it. The one hell of a charming-boring story. Thats why i like it.

Dex-chan lover
@refki Look, I don't really like the big different/unique stories with huge titles, sometimes I look for stories with the same premise of what I just read. To me, the development of a story is more important than its premise (that why sometimes I look into trash to see if I find gold, and sometimes it pays off). But one thing all good stories must have: Conflict. In romances, conflict is the reason the couple doesn't just get together, like another person or circumstances; In action, it is the villains, In city builders, it is the harsh world. But here, there's nothing like that. You may call it relaxing, but to me, it isn't different than just looking through my window and see people going from one place to another. Well, if it relaxes you, you do you.

Its a slowlife isekai manga. If you don't like that type, don't bother. Otherwise, come on in!

sorry but all characters feel so blank. we are getting 0 informations about any person, even about the mc we know like nothing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread