Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Gift

Contributor
@firosahoge

Well, i rated it 1 too (maybe i will pass it to 2, for the art) not because of the smut, but because it's ANOTHER isekai with videogame system, and most of time (99%), it's awful when they do that.
Skills, level, gift, class, XP, inventory, appraisal, etc... please no.

That's why parallel Paradise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This.

The art is amazing, same artist as Shinju no Nectar and Seikon no Quaser.

But Shinju no nectar is still ongoing, the artist does 2 works at a time?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@thtgiang yes
Shinju no nectar is a monthly series with 40 pages, and this one has 31 pages this chapter, is a light novel adaptation so it's probably also a monthly series, so Satou Kenetsu's workload is probably less than most weekly mangaka (18 pages per week = over 72 pages per month, and they are usually both the author and the artist )

Group Leader
If you do this by saying no homo first, it's not gay.

@Siquall B.S.

What you should look at is how the story uses the level system to build a narrative, not the other way around. Execution is the key here.

Dex-chan lover
tbh this is kinda decent but.. that was a different kind of NTR than i expected.. it's not like im expecting that kind of NTR tho.. baka..

My degen side has awaken holy fuckin sweet. Hopefully it's just some sex and shit without any further relationships development.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall parallel paradise is kinda boring to me but i liked it at first. Havent read it in a while. 1 is too harsh imo, 5 at the lowest. Cliche doesnt equal bad. Stories use similar elements because thats whats entertaining and makes money.

Dex-chan lover
So...
If he's okay with beastiality to some degree, and monster girls are common, well, that's one way to quickly get more skills.

That being said, do skills have levels / ranks which could improve if they overlap, or would one set just vanish?

Aggregator gang
end note .. "work of art" ... indeed my fellow degenerate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
So far, this seems like an excuse just to draw fetish art on the Managaka's part. It's not that I dislike the concept, but I think it isn't utilized properly and makes the manga seem kinda one-note and only exist for a niche audience who wants to get titillated.

Honestly, I'd rewrite the story a bit so it's clear that MC is helping out his friend and that the fact they're manipulating him is shown rather than told or implied. MC then uses his NTR abilities to make sure his friend isn't being abused by a harem of women, who it is clear that he's not interested in and that he actively is trying to avoid. MC ONLY uses his abilities on girls he has solid evidence of abuse or manipulation for, and leaves innocent ones alone. It'd be a much more interesting dynamic than this setup which feels like the author just wanted an excuse to draw NTR erotica.

Dex-chan lover
So... he'll have to f*ck the monster worm to get its skills? xDDD count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread