Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Alchemy

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe some like this MC.

Even if the girl is a "two faced bitch" as some call her, how does raping her achieve anything?
Is he gonna make his friend see the truth by raping Frieda???

I'm pretty sure there are other ways to get the truth...

Dude is trash plain and simple

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine reading a manga named isekai NTR and expecting some morals like the dude below or above me.

Contributor
Some people don't read the title or do not understand its meaning... 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
I expected this but cmon I thought MC was gonna be a bro to Kenji.

At this point I wouldn't surprise if MC whipped out a pseudo yandere card for Kenji.

@jazz9 -sama, masters-sama has instructed me to to show you the way out.
The exit door is right over here, please proceed and I beg you to never turn back, for your own good.

The novel is on the R18 version of syosetu. The normal syosetu has r15 and lower but the adult stuff is on the r18 side.

The reason the Mc is like-able is because he is not a complete douche. He really does care about Kenji but he cannot help but feel suspicious of the world’s natives. He knows the world is a game set up by some higher being and he cannot help but think that all the NPCs are in on the secret.

This is what makes him an anti-hero. He lacks the heroic traits of idealism, courage and morality; all things Kenji has in spades. MC does not lie about his weaknesses, he constantly tells Kenji not to trust so easily, Mc just wants to go home he does not care about the country they are in, and he is not above using drugs to get the truth from those he is suspicious of or seducing them.

But Mc never lies about this to the readers which is why he is still a like-able character. He won’t go the other side of the country to save a village but he won’t let a village be burned in front of him.

@couscous He isn't two-faced. Yes, he does shady stuff in secret and all, but he won't manipulate friends from what I saw. He's a scum to strangers, and (a little ?) reliable to his friend. Doesn't really pretends otherwise, contrary to a certain guild employee.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
skill "using others" stolen now and she won't be able to lead the hero by his nose? 😅

Dex-chan lover
i like main characters with flaws.
super charged heros with no weaknesses is boring.

Users who are viewing this thread