Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Alchemy

Dex-chan lover
Isekai Rape.
Everything else this dude did before was a gray area, but this is going overboard, even if she's an enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Bet Frieda was an adventurer that faced the demon king but miserably failed but survived somehow

Idk she’s got her secrets it seems

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the NTR. MC steals all the two faced bitches that try to warm up to Hero-kun? maybe...

Hey, as long as their all two-faced slut bitches, I'm fine with that.

Dex-chan lover
>"my plan to seduce this woman is all falling into place"
>slips a mickey
Lmao date rape game so weak dude, shit's a crutch

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't get this manga. Like the mc is an absolute scumbag which the author is trying to paint as "alpha" while the decent guy is more child like

Honestly, the story seems interesting enough.
I wonder if we'll ever see MC friend realize what he's doing on the shadows.

Fed-Kun's army
So what's her deal?
Using the hero to increase her end of month evaluation? Trying to keep him to herself? Hell is she a demon king's spy?

I’ve read the novel what the comic glosses over here is that Freida and Hero-kun went on your typical anime shopping date prior to her drinking with MC.

Also there are more girls in the future, there will be ntr and there will be consequences and it’s going to be awesome.

xts

@Liquidxlax if you only see Mc as a scumbag, then you obviously didn’t catch the signs that the manga points out that the girl isn’t what she seems based on her reaction to the demon lord question itself. I personally despise NTR, but like someone else said, if he’s doing it to two faced bitches then all is good and our clueless hero won’t be used/manipulated

Was the Trump bit actually in the original or was that added by the translator?

Users who are viewing this thread