Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Appraisal Sight

Save the homie from simping the wrong thot, dude is a hero. I wish i had a frend like him ✊😔

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I think this is the only time when i could tolerate that guy cucking his friend cause the girl is a bitch anyway and not worthy for his friend

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
Best main character worrying about his friend, I'd fuck her brains out too!

In the WN, does Frieda come back, as a permanent sex partner to the MC, like he continues to have sex with her as a willing participant?

I somewhat enjoy this manga but no chapters in3 months is really ducking irritating

ay my man i were kenji i wouldnt be mad id even join for a 3some real homie but kinda sucks that he hide it tho because he knows kenji is so kind hearted that he doesnt know how will he react and doesnt want kenji to hate him

Well, the world is always secretly saved by realists why dreamers just doing it for the spectacle!

Dex-chan lover
The only type of NTR I can accept is that if it shall lead to the fall of thottery.

this feels so weird, being able to experience the blonde tanned dude's perspective.

Can't tell if this guy is a homie or a bad friend. Like even before he knew the whole truth he banged her, at the same time he is keeping both of them on track to deal with the larger threat.

Users who are viewing this thread