Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Priestess And The Swordswoman

Power Uploader
We need someone who can provide us raws of this series 😶

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yisss!

Thanks for the upload!

This spin on an isekai is really interesting

Dex-chan lover
thank you. MC is such a good friend, protecting his bros virginity.

Dex-chan lover
@Ruroumi I'm agitated by "innocent character in a cynical setting." The protagonists compliment eachother very well but it just sucks that notMC's reward for his good nature is having his virginity protected from hostile thottery.

Fed-Kun's army
He’s gonna fuck his friend and get the growth skill?

I’m not gay but I wouldn’t mind fucking my friend to get the ‘growth’ skill. It’s a life an death situation.... two with that skill would make things a lot easier and we wouldn’t have all this nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
He's probably going to fuck him for fun, but he can steal the growth skill by doing a kancho on him

Dex-chan lover
Fucking notMC would do direct harm to his only friend, wouldn't it? No reason to think that skill stealing is making a copy when level stealing is clearly reducing the enemy's level.

He will do indirect harm though. Dude wants to leave and the conditions for leaving a hypercompetitive. MC is going to make sure that no woman comes between notMC and them getting the fuck home. He'll fuck them all for the sake of his mission -- A true hero. ;_;7

Dex-chan lover
Im just stomping my feet right now because of CliffHanger.
I want to see the plots, THE PLOTS!!!!
The skills to get from those 2, since 1 is a swordwoman, "THRUSTING" skill will be learn
The other 1 is priestess, water technique/skill "lubing" will be learned

well, you will accept the ntr if the one that ntr is one the main cast that you like.
curse those npc with no face recognition, only with big build and tatoo and dirty mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread