Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - The power to defeat a Demon Lord

This whole arc was such a long setup for a one chapter fight lol
Honestly? I don't dislike it. Author did a pretty good job with the setup to the fight and building suspense. There was tension and the battle still had strategy and planning involved.

You know what, i can appreciate that. I tend to read a lot of different genres as well, but there are some series i read mainly to just turn my brain off, you know? If you get more out of this then i do, more power to you. I do want to say that i never said the art was bad, i just don’t think it’s ‘so good i will subject myself to something i don’t like to experience it’ good. But then i don’t have much of an eye for these things.

You’re right that the sex scenes aren’t great though. I couldn’t tell you why but it’s just not very engaging. Unfortunately, I’m a sucker for power theft (and anime tiddy), so, here i am.

All that said, you still shouldn’t expect them to stray too far from the source material. Your best bet is just seeing if the artist has any other work you can follow.
I honstly, I feel like the sex scenes aren't that good cause they kind follow a trend of Naoto hitting em from the back, using [insert random skill] for sex and then white splashing.

Best sex scenes in my opinion are the ones where it's not just for plot and more so has more of Naoto's internal dialogue and emotions involved.

Dex-chan lover
Three separate things:

First, fuck you galaxy degen I hope you guys don't abandon the manga again.

Second, I bet the endgame is Naoto finally fucking his best friend, ngl he goes to such weird lengths for him and has this weirdly tsundere-ish way of "protecting" him like "Hmm no one can have him, I won't let any other whore have him 😤😤😤"

And the final thing, dang, judging by the spoilers the little bro is a little shit and the story goes overly complicated in the future..
Galaxy Degen, like any other scan group, will prioritizes a series if it gets views. If a series doesn't get views, then there is a rising chance that the series will be dropped, or chapters will take longer to come out.

Dex-chan lover
Galaxy Degen, like any other scan group, will prioritizes a series if it gets views. If a series doesn't get views, then there is a rising chance that the series will be dropped, or chapters will take longer to come out.
Man you know that isn't the case here. If they give a manga a very low priority and someone else picks up the TL at a quicker pace then why not let them do it? Why do they swoop in with translations (that they already had made and were just hoarding) when other people do the work to spark interest in the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread