Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Priestess And The Swordswoman

Dex-chan lover
comes of less as friendship and more of...worship? I'm not sure how to describe it, but ntr-kun seems to think his friend is all of the good things in the world distilled, and that his purity must be protected. Not necessarily romantic, but definitely could be.

Author make us think this manga about NTR but actually MC and Kenji are like each other. MC protecting Kenji from all those thots and Kenji were never care about those thots.

I hope MC turn the hero into girl by using magic and steal his virginity before any thot steal it 🙃

Dex-chan lover
i'm just glad that he didn't have to stick his dick into each dying monster to understand the conditions for his skills

Double-page supporter
We all know MC is secretly gay for notMC and saving his bro from thots is so that he can enjoy himself later.

Fed-Kun's army
The perfect symbiotic relationship. The herbivore hero gets to do the hero thing and be the nice guy with all the girls while the MC gets to bang every girl he comes across while leveling up and taking skills. Nothing wasted.

Double-page supporter
Two new girls for the MCs appetite. Time to dig in,.

I hope he doesn't betray the hero. He seems like a loyal friend to his naïve and rose-colored glasses wearing buddy.
The mouth has a mucous membrane, so a bj or just putting the fingers in the mouth should be enough. Or just opening a business for picking their noses professionally ...😅

Users who are viewing this thread