Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Holy Sword's Village

Dex-chan lover
Protecting the brave's virginity with your own dick is true heroism.

was waiting for sex but got a bro yandere instead and I aint disappointed hahaha
Thanks for translating!

@NOUN that's what's in my mind too, having a massive guardian instincts to his friend just because he is his friend and that he helped him is kinda suspicious. he is not gay, i believe, it's just a massive self asserted responsibility that he must protect his friend at all cost by using one of his specalties lol. because of this i believe that there will be a time where he will fuck(try to fuck) his bestfriend's girl just to be sure that she won't betray his bestfriend.

It took 4 months just for this one chapter !
I wonder when the next one wil be out ? (*=*)

Is it me or the author doesnt know what NTR means......or is he just setting the trap and there is going to be ntr when we were already lowering our guards down.
Anyway i dont really like anything with ntr i saw the chapter one by misclicking another manga but well this is actually pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
since the art style was pretty much like “shinju no nectar”, im expecting meat buns everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread