Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Holy Sword's Village

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure if this is true but this is what I found on another website that someone summarized. "Ok so basically after they defeat the demon lord they have a celebration and during that time, the MC friend finds out that the MC is fucking “his” female and so they fight. The MC ends up winning and killing his friend. Then theres a scene where the MC is pouring out his real emotion about how he actually wants to have a straight and “main-character-like” life, just like his friend that he truly “respects.” And so he wishes for everything to go back to the beginning (think of it like FFF trashhero) however, in his new life he doesn’t become friends with that guy and they each go their separate ways or something along those lines. Well anyway, that concludes Volume 1 of the LN."

@Nikfire you mean MC as the guy with black hair or blonde hair? Cause from blonde pov the black hair dude is the mc

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, another chapter of "I'm totally not gay guys! Just because I can't stop staring at the male hero and his sexy abs and gorgeous hair, doesn't mean I wanna marry him or anything!"

Fed-Kun's army
@Alfredzex not sure, because this was a comment that was taken off from another website but I'm assuming it's the black haired guy I think

Group Leader
I wanna hate on the MC but he was right about the receptionist and it’s certainly a bit strange that he can’t run appraisal on the cat girl when his level is almost double her own. Maybe she really is a demon and he’ll basically enslave her so they can trick the other demons

Also, just now realizing he could steal his bros EXP multiplying skill just by sticking a finger in his mouth, though I’m still unclear if it’s a steal or copy ability

Users who are viewing this thread