Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
Who's supposed to be the scumbag with dirty tricks in this story?

Dex-chan lover
A warning from novel reader: In this series, NTR in the title means netori and netorare or in other words, MC's women will also got stolen by another men.

At least that's what happened in the web novel. So there's chance author to change the story when this series got publication and have proper editor working on it.
TBF MC hasn't really shown any affection to his women yet so I doubt NTR-ing him would really make much impact to him and to the readers.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe that she didn’t actually backstab him and it was someone else instead. But I guess we’ll have to wait and see lol

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was strictly netori. That's bad news if true.
The anti-hero doing the cucking is why I'm reading this. The anti-hero getting cucked is why I would drop this.
Same tbh. But I'll keep reading until it gets to that part

Dex-chan lover
A warning from novel reader: In this series, NTR in the title means netori and netorare or in other words, MC's women will also got stolen by another men.

At least that's what happened in the web novel. So there's chance author to change the story when this series got publication and have proper editor working on it.
NANI!? the author better not make this netore.

Dex-chan lover
The anti-hero doing the cucking is why I'm reading this. The anti-hero getting cucked is why I would drop this.
Honestly, I'm fine as long as it's not one-sided. Means sometime he win, sometime he lose, but the story moves without having that cucked guy in depressed mode scene we're familiar with.

Dex-chan lover

hope it stay the same, he deserves it lol

Dex-chan lover
she was blabbering about chivalry just 3 seconds ago and now she's backstabbing him.
this requires heavy correction actions

Honestly, the web novel was on hiatus for a long time, in fact this second arc is totally original to the manga, the LN also only have one volume

Users who are viewing this thread