Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Hotaru

Dex-chan lover
See, I told ya she's now in it for the dickings.
Those honor student chicks be always pent up.

Dex-chan lover
Just by the look on her face I already thought she's enjoying getting fucked. Kinda weird but okay.

Dex-chan lover
not sure if i wanna stick my PP on that one.. after all its medieval era whereas hygiene is questionable..
imagine the old fermented dick cheese from those old farts scrapped inside her and you insert your PP
:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
not sure if i wanna stick my PP on that one.. after all its medieval era whereas hygiene is questionable..
imagine the old fermented dick cheese from those old farts scrapped inside her and you insert your PP
That's why they are in the Bath.

Dex-chan lover
Have you seen the movie Saltburn on Amazon Prime? If not ... you should check it out.

Fed-Kun's army
Like, I mean, you’re not wrong about both sides needing to feel good but when you say it sounds wrong. I jive with this art regardless but just kinda weird.

Users who are viewing this thread