Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Overwrite

lil bro doesn't need to have the hots for his sister to be cucked. the moment he finds out he's going to feel betrayed and will try to kill the mc. so in other words, yes he's being cucked. it just so happens he's not the only one being cucked but the old farts who cucked him first are also being cucked. it's cuckception.
That logic makes literally everyone including you. a cuck

not really. it's the feeling of betrayal that's important here. doesn't make anyone else a cuck unless they feel betrayed or like someone was taken from them.
  1. Nobody was betrayed (More specifically, Unless the Sister and Brother are in a relationship they can't betray each other in that way. Even if one of em' has the hots for each other)
  2. Nobody was taken
Besides that ain't your logic "lil bro doesn't need to have the hots for his sister to be cucked"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kichiku Eiyuu.
Few days ago, another scanlator picked it up and was/is realeasing chapter after chapter. This forced GDS to post their chapters which they, reputedly, kept on their patreon for like months.

Btw, friendly warning. Don't read it, if you are not into monster rape.

Well... serves them right, right?

For the most that I'm glad these scanalators translate the mangas to us, they can't expect that other scanlators won't pick up the series they're working on and won't release the material faster.

While I'm totally fine with scanlators holding stuff behind a patreon pay wall for like a week or so, because of course they need funds to keep their work and get the raws, when they do so for months like you said, it looks more like a money grab and I'm totally against it like that and actually makes me NOT WANT to pay for it if I ever will.

May that be a lesson for them.

Users who are viewing this thread