Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Overwrite

Dex-chan lover
what is this bullshit? :huh:

to me, its one of those.. [why am i even here..] im just mildy interested on seggs scenes at best despite of being a horndog..
then i remembered.. the plot that got me so interested in this series.. kekw
gonna patiently wait for plot progress.. lol

PS: i just realized that his back at it again.. his delusional savior complex.. just like his prev run (gatekeeping the girls)..

Last edited:
Once again, MC-Chad-NTR-Kun saves the girl. With the power of the D.

Crazily enough, this is the most wholesome thing Naoto's ever done. With his D.
I'm pretty sure he did more thou... In his previous life, he protected his woman from a Hero who wanted to destroy him without caring about the people around him

Dex-chan lover
Er, other way around lmao

Oh? What series?
Care to elaborate on that?
What series is it? What happened?
Kichiku Eiyuu.
Few days ago, another scanlator picked it up and was/is realeasing chapter after chapter. This forced GDS to post their chapters which they, reputedly, kept on their patreon for like months.

Btw, friendly warning. Don't read it, if you are not into monster rape.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure he did more thou... In his previous life, he protected his woman from a Hero who wanted to destroy him without caring about the people around him
tbf, he kinda goaded the hero into it by D-ing down his crush in front of him... Somehow with the best of intentions?

Dex-chan lover
Kichiku Eiyuu.
Few days ago, another scanlator picked it up and was/is realeasing chapter after chapter. This forced GDS to post their chapters which they, reputedly, kept on their patreon for like months.

Ha, don't threaten me with a good time... :02: :chad::lol:

Dex-chan lover
well technically the MC did kinda NTRd the princess knight too who the brother is very close with
But he didn't really care about her. It was one sided love from her side. The one who got cucked there was her childhood friend... who had already been pretty cucked due to her not being into him but the brother instead. So he hasn't actually really cucked anyone this time around.

Dex-chan lover
Kichiku Eiyuu.

Hey, it's Silas Ronald! He's the guy who does Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai, too (which I recommend), among others.

As for them having kept chapters on their patreon for months: I checked their site and they were releasing chapters at a steady rate up until the mass upload drop by Silas. Considering how many series they do and how long they've been in the game without being shitters, I'd say it's more likely that they had a backlog built up so they still had material to release when they were working on other series, rather than the more malicious "hoarding it on Patreon to make people pay to read it" we've seen from other groups. They also tend to upload only certain series reliably here (the ones that they are primarily working on at the time), while others get more infrequent uploads, so I'm guessing that also plays into it.

But he didn't really care about her. It was one sided love from her side. The one who got cucked there was her childhood friend... who had already been pretty cucked due to her not being into him but the brother instead. So he hasn't actually really cucked anyone this time around.
Even then that guy who you're saying got cucked didn't, because there wasn't a relationship between them like that in the first place. Someone you want to be with not choosing you and getting with someone else doesn't make you a cuckold, it's being in a relationship and being cheated on that makes you one. That tag gets misused and abused so goddamn much on hentai aggregate sites, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now for the brother to tap her as well and add wincest to the list of tags.

Users who are viewing this thread