Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - To the West

Dex-chan lover
I really love how this storyline is such a romantic, fantasy epic. It’s been a long time since we’ve had some good fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
"Naoto was there to spice things up"

In short...

"Naoto was there to steal the other players girls first time"

Dex-chan lover
That guy's childhood friend is gonna get NTR'd so fucking hard but the NTR target now seems to be the demon queen lady :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
childhood friend appears, demon lords knows what's up (maybe ?) and kid got the fuck away and high chance he'll fuck things up which could potentially worse than "last time".
i fucking swear to god i'm THIS close to saying the n-word.
with things going, kenji is probs getting manipulated by his childhood friend, which i'll admit is probs ain't that bad, but she chose wrong team (high chance kenji fucks her too)
yeah anyways. at least he kinda handled it better.

Double-page supporter
So in this round Kenji and now this other idiot are being unknowingly manipulated by demons leading them to greater power... but to what end. I don't believe that it's "because it's fun".

I also feel they're underestimating our boy Kenji too much.

Aggregator gang
I'm thinking this new character is a demon with the power to alter memories, or just general mind control.. I don't buy her being an actual childhood friend..

Double-page supporter
To me, it looks like the one that Naoto's slave defeated, made a s*x doll and then killed/ate before Kenji and Naoto arrived and was left only a sneakers
nope, they seem different

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the best outcome at this point is if Makihito and Kenji just kill each other.

Dex-chan lover
what? so then mikihiko still remembers everything? that means the mc wasted his wish for nothing. that's bullshit and i demand a refund!

Users who are viewing this thread