Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Inn

Dex-chan lover
we already had priestess, nekomimi, demon, megane, princess knight
now milf is up next
i wonder how many type of girls the author will show us
iu

Dex-chan lover
HAG LOVE HAG LOVE HAG LOVE HAG LOVE HAG LOVE HAG LOVE HAG LOVE 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 :kreygasm:

I cant stop thinking the MC looks more and more like Rance, loving it, specialy this chapter seeing he cant come to terms with being seen as a good guy.

Dex-chan lover
So, you've been isekai'd to a medieval world with magic. what will you do?

WHERE ARE THE BITCHES?!?!???

Group Leader
Honestly, I am now expecting this manga to go in the direction where Kenji accidentally gets his gender changed and that allows our ntr chad to plow his best friend.

Now it wouldn't be ntr isekai without ntr. So while they're fucking it's revealed that kenji has a girlfriend on earth but unbeknownst to him she got isekaied as well. Leading to a fight between the ntr chad and the girlfriend over kenji.

And then we begin the cycle all over again. Though in this cycle, kenji fucks the girlfriend in order to protect kenji leading to kenji and ntr chads' fight again. And so they repeat again and again...
or Genderbend Naoto, and fucks Kenji

Or double genderbend, and this manga ends with a Yuri Harem

Dex-chan lover
For those interested, ch.57 raws is also already out. Just grab a copy of ヤングチャンピオン烈 2024-10(Young Champion Retsu Oct issue) at your local 'free' ports.

And no, he still hasn't banged the landlady there yet, in ch.58 for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread