Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

@Namako it's a story about a man looking out for his innocent friend with his particular set of skills.

For those asking about whether this contains NTR, yes it does.

From what I recall reading a 4chan post about the novel:
For the most part NTR bro doesn't his friend/MC? as to protect him, MC? being weak to women/manipulation. However at the end of the core story MC?'s actual love interest is taken by NTR bro in a victory party. Take that what you will.

I personally despise NTR so despite it being obvious this contains NTR, there's your warning.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

imagine there is a manga and its tittle is (Isekai NTR) and ppl keep crying about why mc doing NTR!?!?!?
WTF

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a powerful combination of all the awful shit into one manga

Pretty impressive

The question is, do they have a character that speaks in the third person? That would really make it suck shit

From that description I was expecting some straight yandere action but color me surprised.

HEY VANILLA FAGGOT GTFO ! STOP COMPLAINING THIS OR THAT SMH,FUCKING VANILLA FAGGOT WHAT A DISGUSTING CREATURE

Dex-chan lover
Finished the raw novel. Story is 5/10 because it's all over the place. The world building is a mess and made you wonder "what the f*ck is going on?".

At first MC is a manipulative edge lord but later become a naive child like his friend. It's painful to read.

There's several arcs. The first arc is quite good like any common isekai story, but the next arcs are a mess all over the place. The plot is too forced for convenient sake for both MC and Antagonists. Yes, Antagonists also have forced plot armor in this series.

Spoiler for how messy the story is:
NTR in the title means both Netorare and Netori. So MC's women are stolen from him and he also stole women from other men, not just from his best friend. Who stole MC's women? Antagonists with convenient powers like hypnosis or the like.

At the end of first arc, MC and his best friend defeated the demon king but later the best friend run amok after knowing a girl he loved get banged by MC. After that the best friend used a voucher for granting wish obtained after defeating demon lord. It's not clear what's the effects of wish to reality, but he's dying. Knowing his best friend is dying because of him, MC used his voucher to restart everything, except the world is twisted it will not be a smooth sailing journey like the first arc for him.

From this point the story becomes convoluted mess. Beware this is a world like game where the GM (god) can do anything it wants, including messing up people wishes which it granted for real but gives a bit twist to make it more fun to watch the suffering.

Dex-chan lover
Let me clarify this information for the confused pure folks of Mangadex: NTR in the title means Netorare and Netori. The act to stole other's women by sexual mean is called Netori and the reverse where other people stole MC's women also by sexual mean is called Netorare.

So the act of stealing other people's man or woman not by sexual mean (rape for example) but by others mean like using money to bait gold digger for example, it can't be called Netorare or Netori.

Both Netorare and Netori applies to MC (yes the MC, not the best friend. Best friend bro is not the MC).

Usually if a story only have one element, be it Netorare or Netori, the title will have it in the name. A make up title for example sake: I Will Netori My Classmate's Girlfriends. Unlike this manga title which uses NTR that have dual meaning.

If a story uses NTR in the title, it means the story indeed have both Netorare and Netori elements in it.

I'm not proud to have this knowledge.

And this is not a spoiler, mind you. If you think this is a spoiler, then all manga's title in Mangadex are also spoilers and shall be banned from Mangadex. Idiotic right?

Dex-chan lover
@MrMeh
Later MC's women got stolen by another random guy. So we get netorare as well as netori.

@Kllick

So I'm right to assume this the greatest piece of literature ever written, right?

Because it sure sound like it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Jzc136 Not really. It's common on hentai with NTR genre. In the world of NTR genre, this manga story is downright bad. That's understandable because the main selling-point of hentai manga or novel is the sex scenes, not the story.

Here's a true masterpiece of hentai novel literature https://www.machineslicedbread.xyz/plic/
It also has NTR though only one girl.

It has solid story telling and characters development to the point I questioned why the author didn't write non-hentai. He could easily get numerous awards if he write non-hentai story for general public.

@Kllick
How does the best friend run amok? Does MC give a damn about breaking his friend's heart?

Dex-chan lover
@MrMeh
. The friend falls in love with a girl for real so when he knows that the girl he loves was sleeping with MC, he went berserk and wreak havoc the town.

MC purpose raping women was to protect his friend heart from the pain when the bad women betrayed his friend, but this time his friend felt betrayed by MC himself. At first MC didn't aware he failed to protect his friend heart, but later he became aware of it and so MC reset everything from the beginning with his voucher.

After this MC becomes an idiot naive and soft character (while author tried to give edge feeling to MC but fails badly).

Later on he will meet his friend again after a long time and his friend is with the girl he loves... But this time the girl is a slut who loves to get banged by unknown person. MC then wondered what happens to the girl because previously when he rape her, he felt that she's not a girl who will let any random man to have sex with her, unless she's raped. But from her reaction, she's clearly enjoying the sex with this random dude.

MC didn't do anything about the girl even though he knew she have sex with someone other than his friend. She's clearly a bad news for MC's friend and has betrayed his friend. Where's the premise "I will protect my best friend from bad women"?. He could report her on his friend or whatever. Nope, he did nothing. He didn't even question why his woman (a slave demon who will only obey him) vanished and can't get summoned for a day even though he have the control to summon her whenever and later shocked to saw her having sex with a random dude and betrayed him.

A waste of time.

What a fucking Bro!
Can't wait for next chapter so read the RAW of the novel and found out why
and Frida oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread