Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

@Kllick
I couldn't help but read your comment and see you mention Pure Love x Insult Complex. I was planning on reading it, but now I'm curious: when you say "It also has NTR though only one girl.", do you mean netorare or netori?
Also,
is it ever explained why the MC gets NTR'ed? (in Isekai NTR, I mean). Like, why did she become a slut? Also, when he reset, is the woman still his slave? I'm not really understanding what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
@dummyaccount12345 NTR in Pure Love x Insult Complex is Netori. No Netorare found in this series. It has harem... Many people didn't like harem because moat of the women are 2D girls without much personality and fall in love instantly without reason. But in PLIC the women in the harem have solid personality with great character development. Rather, the MC is the one who I felt like he has no personality... But that will be explained later and he will have great character development.

About Isekai NTR
The latest raw chapter is when MC's demon sex slave he has contracted betrayed him, so no explanation to what's going on. And the slut I mentioned is another woman, she's the one with orange hair with big breast on the cover of this manga. MC's friend true love is her. After reset, only the demon stayed with MC.

@Kllick
Thanks!
So how exactly did the demon sex slave betray him? Or are both the slut and the demon sex slave having sex with random dudes?

Dex-chan lover
@dummyaccount12345
Yes both women have sex with random dude. That counts as betrayal (for the demon). Dunno how and why they did it.

I don't want to know why either, the story is bad and reading further is a waste of time is all I care.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick why did he even
NTR his own friend to begin with everything would have been ok if he didn't do that from the start is he some incel or something should be honest and just be gay for his friend

also has the novel ended ?

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 Novel is ongoing.
MC thought that his friend is a naive guy and MC don't want his friend to get tricked by bad women aka thots who want to use MC's friend power for her gain and that's why MC has to protect him. How to protect his friend? By making girls who want to get close to his friend fall for MC instead thus directing the girls attention away from his friend.

MC actually just want to protect his friend by using idiotic way and has no intention to NTR his friend. Let's say NTR is just a side effect of protecting him.

I dont know why but when the main character is the one doing the ntr and not the main character getting netorared. It just feels better

The synopsis sounds like a twisted possessive gay MC who doesn't want his crush stolen by thots, LOL

>The synopsis sounds like a twisted possessive gay MC who doesn't want his crush stolen by thots, LOL

@Dump

It would be way better if it was actually like that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread