Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a correct spice for the whole isekai genre.
Wait. There's actually no NTR wtf.

The MC is such a fucking Bro, he constantly goes out of his way to deal with nuisances, so his buddy can prosper in peace.

A manga about a guy channeling all his homolust for his bro into every woman in his bro’s mile radius.

Having read way worst, I can tell you this is either gonna be a typical semi-villanous isekai, replacing leveling with fucking, or a psycho fuckfest, with isekai elements for flavour.

@Yoyogiogio best description of the manga yet.

There is just something right about this series. The MC is banging bitches and helping his naive OP bro at the same time. Its like he's bringing balance to the force.

Dex-chan lover
OK, I was avoiding this like the plague because of the NTR tag, but it came up so x-many times in my Fantasy manga searches that I was like "fuck it, I'll see for myself if he's a total arse!" and lo and behold, I stand corrected, at least for the first 5 chapters, he isn't a total arse.

He only went for those who plotted against them and his innate skills seem to be two, while the guy who saved him seemed to have one, that he has revealed at least by chapter 5.

MC has the Drain skill which drains levels, status, exp, skill, but for some reason his skill in bed is amplified by some nonsense too.
His friend is the-strong-have-to-save-everyone-they-can Hero-ey type with a Growth skill.

Spoiler for chapter 1:
A girl in a ruffian group who tried to mug him fell prey to him instead
Spoiler after:
He targets and drains women in brothels of their skills and experience, because most girls that are employees are former adventurers that have injuries that prevent them from being such anymore.
The receptionist was plotting against them together with the Guild Master (40/F) to keep them at Bronze to keep the costs down, so he gets her drunk after spiking her drink with a Alchemy skill he drained

Users who are viewing this thread